Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Underrail Dev Log #53: Expedition Gameplay Video

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail; Underrail: Expedition

Today Styg published the first new Underrail development update in quite some time. It appears that development on the Expedition expansion is well underway. With no more new features to introduce, the only thing left is to show some gameplay footage. The video is a rough sequence of various scenes from the expansion, starting out with an expedition into the depths of a monster-infested cave and finishing with what appears to be a stealthy rescue operation in a pirate base. Check it out:

Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you all know that, even though we've been quiet, we're working hard on getting all the content for the expansion done, now that all the new mechanics have been implemented. The good news is that the the bulk of the main quest, including all the heavy scripting, c&c, etc, is complete and functioning (for the most part, it needs further testing, of course).

For those who just can't wait to get to explore the Black Sea themselves, here's a short video from the recent internal testing that we've done (this is NOT a trailer). It does contain some spoilers, though we tried to censor the important stuff, so be warned.

Anyway, that's it for now guys. Let us know what you think.

I hope this means the expansion is still coming out this year. The first half of 2017 has come and gone.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
g7IsB.gif

flabbyjack

Arcane
If other developers were half as awesome as Styg we wouldn't even have time to come to teh Codex we'd be too busy playing cRPGs.

If you are planning to reply Underrail, I'd suggest an unarmed (hand-to-hand) psi-user, there are several melee psi buffs that are fantastic. Plus no ammo to manage and fret over, so there's that.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Good news, but also kind of sucks since it looks like it will be awhile untill its out.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Can't wait to go back to Underrail : one of the best things to happen to PC since Arcanum.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I am glad he is adding content that can be enjoyed without the need to go through that abomination called Deep Caverns. Also now I can get to max level before going to Deep Caverns and pretend that is the end of the game.

torpid

Liturgist
git gud

Looks like we're going to be treated to large maps and nice set piece battles--I hope it'll properly test a mid to high-level character.

I am glad he is adding content that can be enjoyed without the need to go through that abomination called Deep Caverns. Also now I can get to max level before going to Deep Caverns and pretend that is the end of the game.
Never got to finish it because of the Deep Caverns, but the rest of the game was a blast.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom