Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

ore clover

Learned
WorthPlaying said:
... go back to the Albs, and you get high-tech guns.
Hmm? I was under the impression that we won't be able to join the Albs. Did this change at some point?

I'm thinking he mistook the Clerics for Albs, since they also use tech.

PrettyDeadman

What the fuck happened to her teeth? I guess she's a meth head. Hopefully she can make enough from her shit videos to buy her a visit to the dentist, holy fucking shit.
Lack of access to affrodable healthcare (lack of access to affordable dentist service in particular).

adure

Liturgist
hqdefault.jpg

fobia

I'd like to share your optimism.
But the Risen series didn't really keep my hopes up.
Gothic 2 was one of my first CRPGs and still a favorite. Got even better with the addon.
But after Gothic 3, a (imo) mediocre Risen 1 and the two shitty follow-ups, I'm not sure Piranha Bytes will deliver a game that comes even close to the original Gothics.
I don't know whether it's just nostalgia, but even the dialogues (I played in german) got worse after Gothic 2. Or maybe the jokes just got old.

I'll wait for a codex review or a few lines about the game in this thread once it's out.

mogwaimon

Magister
New faction trailer. Feels like they're for a bit of a New Vegas vibe.

all guys in the english trailes sound kinda "black"

listen to the original german über synchro!

So from my limited knowledge of this game we have high sci-fi jetpacks, laser rifles, fantasy races, and now post-apocalyptic wastelands. What genre is this game again?

I'm still excited though it's like a five year old's toybox fever dream and I'm strangely okay with that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom