Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Daimon Won EVO!

Jason Liang

Arcane
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159103553

E. T. pulls out Daimon "out of nowhere" to destroy Xiaohai's Iori 3-2.

10:00:00 - The KoF XIV coverage begins (top 8)
12:40:30 - Grand Final (E.T. vs. Xiaohai)

Each player began with a waifu on their team (Leona, Kula) but when the chips were down- WAIFUS stay home, husbarandos ONLY (Garcia, Benimaru [both players], Iori, CLARK and DAIMON).
DaimonWinXIII.png

Congratulations Daimon baby! 23 years and nearly every KoF game you finally did it!

KOF is a game I've always had little interest in playing. Always end up watching top 8 during EVO, though, it and the Arcsys games are a real treat to watch.

Jason Liang

Arcane
KOF is a game I've always had little interest in playing. Always end up watching top 8 during EVO, though, it and the Arcsys games are a real treat to watch.

Me too (watch every year). This year's the best since 2013. Last year's would have been awesome had El Rosa actually won with Ramon. Strangely I've spent a lot of time in places around the world where people love KoF - NorCal, SoCal, Tijuana, China, Taiwan.

tAwrPqz.jpg

Gerrard

Arcane
Need a :mexico: button.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom