Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Johannes

Arcane
There's so many missing everyrhing, except the things that are glaringli missing... but hopefully i will not die instantly

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I think you will be fine. :)

Also, postpone por favor admins? Holiday weekend and Ulm leaders are freaking out.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Stop doing your last second submissions I don't know if you are about to stale or not.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Stop doing your last second submissions I don't know if you are about to stale or not.

Speaking of. :M

Could I get an extension for today? I have been doing a lot of holiday travel and might not be back when I'd hoped. Already missed a few turns here and there but that's life. :cry:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Speaking of. :M

Could I get an extension for today? I have been doing a lot of holiday travel and might not be back when I'd hoped. Already missed a few turns here and there but that's life. :cry:

TBH I was considering doing just that until I see your turn in...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey everybody, Wrath of God is gone, mostly due to my incompetence, but suffice it to say.....you can stop attacking me now. I'm not even the largest nation/biggest threat/throne holder. Thanks! :positive:

Eadee

Scholar
Hey everybody, Wrath of God is gone, mostly due to my incompetence, but suffice it to say.....you can stop attacking me now. I'm not even the largest nation/biggest threat/throne holder. Thanks! :positive:
How about you retreat from my territories and I retreat from yours?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If it means focusing on and killing one of these other bastards, I will seriously consider that offer.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Actually I just postponed just in case. If people stop staling we have a shot at ending the game after all.

Eadee

Scholar
Something like:
1200.jpg

Okay, maybe a little less dramatic.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm back! Cool. What's happening?

One big battle between TC/Ulm. TC lost. Some other stuffs lost on both sides. Like TC Golem and another Fairy queen, but also Ulm Harvesters, Ulm mages, Ulm men, Ulm temple, Ulm territory. You get the idea. :lol:

Sauro and Atlantis still fighting(and Ulm against Atlantis of course). Mictlan doing nothing, but some Ulm raiding or assassins or w/e. Berytos passively hanging on against just Ulm? Machaka/Ulm truce in the works(????).

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I literally have no idea why no one is making any moves. I am assuming Bery/Mictlan want to amass an unstoppable army of demons?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom