Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Eitr - Norse-themed pixel art Dark Souls-inspired hack and slash thingie

polo

Magister
I don't think this was posted before, but its a post from june:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/350050/discussions/0/215439774871113039/?ctp=7#c1354868867732979772

Derity [developer] 13 Jun @ 7:27pm
notification_icon_flag_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png

Hello everyone,

We understand you have all been waiting in anticipation for Eitr, and we apologise some of you may be worried, but development is going well!

Some months ago, we decided it was best to go dark until we have a solid release date, this way when we are ready - we can make a big marketing push and not waste funding or hype in general as we don't only want Eitr to be a great game, we also hope it is a great success.

We want Eitr to be everything we always wanted it to be and we hope that you can trust us to see our vision to completion.

I'd also like to take this time to thank you all for your ongoing support, comments and feedback we've received through here and our email!

PS. The Maiden in Eitr is inspired by Lagertha from the Vikings TV Show, which when we watched years ago, was the moment we decided to create Eitr.

Gender was not decided by choice, but by inspiration of one our favourite fantasy characters. :)

- DW

sprajt

Ende Games
Developer
I know myself how long the development takes, but damn... They should at least tell us what's going on. Hopefully they didn't quit.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I know myself how long the development takes, but damn... They should at least tell us what's going on. Hopefully they didn't quit.
Fuck your confusing avatar. I was trying to remember when I posted this.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
There was an update from last month: https://steamcommunity.com/games/350050/announcements/detail/3309483930394178671

Summer 2019

Hello everyone,

We'd like to thank you all for your ongoing support and patience for Eitr! It's been a long road but we're finally starting to see the end of the tunnel.

Eitr is currently being scheduled for a Summer 2019 release.

In the coming months, we will have more information and media to share as we close in on release and rekindle the 'hype train'.

Again, thank you all for your continued support!

Derity.

Recent Steam leak suggests August release.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Steam page says 2019. Any updates on the game from those that follow that kinda thing?

Gord

Arcane
Wow, that's some serious vaporware there.
"Not representive of final product" - when do they intend to release it? After 2025?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I thought that game was released years ago...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom