Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
RELEASE: BALDUR'S GATE SERIES + ICEWIND DALE ENHANCED EDITION OSTS

Classical music.

The timeless soundtracks from Baldur's Gate EE, Baldur's Gate II EE, Siege of Dragonspear, and Icewind Dale EE are now available for purchase, DRM-free on GOG.com.

As a huge part of their undying charm, the soundtracks for these RPG classics deserve a place in every fan's playlist, even more so after getting enriched for the purposes of their Enhanced Editions.

- Baldur's Gate EE OST includes 33 of Michael Honig's haunting themes, plus 7 new ones composed by Sam Hulick.

- Baldur's Gate II EE OST: A massive game needs a massive soundtrack. There are 66 tracks here, composed by Michael Honig, Iron Zur, and Howard Drossin for the original game and Throne of Bhaal, plus 15 new ones provided once again by Sam Hulick.

- Siege of Dragonspear OST is made up of 21 tracks composed exclusively by Sam Hulick to accompany the story that bridges the gap between the events of the original BG and Shadows of Amn.

- Icewind Dale EE OST brings all 51 tracks composed by the legendary Jeremy Soule for this combat-heavy entry in the Forgotten Realms saga. The main theme alone will get you battle-ready in no time.

Was originally available for free as bonus goodies (except SoD one), now 10 bucks for each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
https://af.gog.com/news/recent_updates_for_your_favorite_games?as=1649904300
Have you noticed these recent updates for your favorite games?

Yep, comments are pretty much what one would except with non-working notifications system and all.

https://af.gog.com/forum/general/recent_updates_for_your_favorite_games_5cfc7/page1?as=1649904300

I dont' get it I still have those blue dots in my library that show updates, plus I can filter my games to show only those with recent updatedes. Have there ever been any update notifications other than these?
What exactly has been removed?

Last edited by a moderator:

pippin

I dont' get it I still have those blue dots in my library that show updates, plus I can filter my games to show only those with recent updatedes. Have there ever been any update notifications other than these?
What exactly has been removed?

Site notifications. When you used to access the site, you got a notification which said this and that game was updated. You don't get these anymore. The only notification I've received in recent months was from a spammer sending private messages, actually.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
All those new Sierra games on GOG are on sale for the first time, but only 25% off.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Does anyone know what happened to JudasIscariot? It seems he hasn't been around since beginning of May.

A horse of course

Does anyone know what happened to JudasIscariot? It seems he hasn't been around since beginning of May.

He sent me a message on steam, something about "not posting abutt gnomes on that shithole until ur given mod privileges". I thought it was weird though, he doesn't usually spell words like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom