Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Problems

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
It might be working fine now. This thread is working fine for instance. When new posts show up it is current, but on older threads I noticed that the time of the last message is behind by several messages. So I don't know if that will be fixed if people just keep posting in threads.

Post examples.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Like in GD "Why are Gay people so Straight" thread shows I'm last post but people have posted after me. Really in every thread people have posted in the past day or two it's like this. You just have to click on the thread to see there are new posts.

But it might be fine if someone posts since this thread is working fine and shows new posts. I'll test.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Like in GD "Why are Gay people so Straight" thread shows I'm last post but people have posted after me. Really in every thread people have posted in the past day or two it's like this. You just have to click on the thread to see there are new posts.

But it might be fine if someone posts since this thread is working fine and shows new posts. I'll test.

Yes, that'll fix itself as new replies are made even if I don't run a rebuild.

Grimlorn

Arcane

Yes, that'll fix itself as new replies are made even if I don't run a rebuild.
I just noticed that every post has the same post number as well that was made in a thread while it was broken, not sure if that will cause problems.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Taluntain, please do a rebuild if possible, some things are just wtf, case in point this post. I never said that.

A rebuild won't fix that I'm pretty sure. Quotes get inserted once and then become part of the post text essentially. Rebuilds don't touch them any more. Anything inserted incorrectly or misquoted can only be fixed manually.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I hear people are missing ratings. I'm deeply concerned about this as you would all be aware. Ensuring that people receive the correct brofiists they've been given is a high priority. Our team are working on your issue as we speak and hope to come to a resolution shortly.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No more Matrix glitches?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom