Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HBomberGuy's gaming videos

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Quite a few YT gaming commentators have their dedicated threads here, so I reckon that this guy deserves one too. His content is consistently great, even tho his channel isn't focused on gaming.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Why the instant downvotes? Views-wise, his videos are on average comparable to SuperBunnyhop's, so it is not like I'm promoting some random Youtuber... And quality wise, his commentary is on par with Bunnyhop's IMO.

Jazz_

Arcane
I like his videos but the gaming stuff is too verbose and popa-moley for my taste although his Fallout 3 video was great.
I fucking love this video tho, especially when he reads the dumbass comments of the sargonites at the start:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd be interested in the Souls and Bloodborne videos if they weren't so absurdly long. Although I think you kind of defeat yourself instantly when you involve DS1 too much in a discussion defending DS2, it becomes all about interesting (bad) differences in 2 rather than focusing on it's positives.

does he really expect people to watch that shit for an hour? :nocountryforshitposters:

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I like his videos but the gaming stuff is too verbose and popa-moley for my taste although his Fallout 3 video was great.
I fucking love this video tho, especially when he reads the dumbass comments of the sargonites at the start:

Yup, he is fantastic at dismantling the "arguments" of YT anti-SJWs. Which is why they avoid engaging with him, especially since he completely devastated that Romanian Sargon-like.

orcinator

Liturgist
shit taste in general
summons in dark souls
though the Alone in the Dark reboot was good
terrible posture

C9lb0ojUMAE5j7l.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
Makes a video about pewdiepie and that he should stop whining but his video is just whining about pewdiepie whining. Not that pewdiepie make anything worthy of value but I dunno what I pity more, that people watch his retard videos or that butthurt losers whine so much about the guy. The butthurt is strong on this one.:lol:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Yup, he is fantastic at dismantling the "arguments" of YT anti-SJWs. Which is why they avoid engaging with him, especially since he completely devastated that Romanian Sargon-like.

And that isn't the actual reason you are shilling for him in this forum, not at all.

Got half through that video before giving up. Does this faggot have any argument besides "lol anti-SJWs are teh morons lulllllll"?

Last edited:

Lord Romulus

Arcane
Likes No Man's Sky, Yooka Laylee, and thinks Dark Souls 2 is the best in the series? Why would anyone care what this retard thinks?

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Giving the guy a fair chance, 8 minutes in into this and i had to quit:

His humor is retarded and he already drops a bunch of SJW shit before the review even gets going (muh racist portrayal of characters, muh American imperialism).

Don't know what's worst though. This faggot genuinely attempting to fight the decline while still being an obnoxious twat, or all the butthurt Bethestards down voting his video, reminding you that no matter how much you think you dislike a guy, there's still people out there who are much, much worse.

[EDIT] Will actually attempt to watch this later. Gotta see in what way he is making Bethestards foam at the mouth.

Last edited:

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
and thinks Dark Souls 2 is the best in the series
Quite a few folks who think with their own head instead of going with popular memes about that game think so... Hell, you can even take a brief look at this very forum's Dark Souls 2 thread.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Got half way through that Fallout 3 review. It's actually not bad, and entirely free of SJW shit so far. It is almost like he felt he had to pay lip service to that crap at the beginning of the video just because. Like he wants to be an SJW but isn't really interested in SJW dogma. Basically his inner faggotry is pushing him in that direction but his brain isn't actually buying it. Not dumb enough to fall for that nonsense but not enough testosterone to resist the urge to join that crowd.

The video is still too long and the humor is still obnoxious and unnecessary, but it is a decent review. Not Codex level good but good as far as your average gay youtuber.

Kinda educational for me since i couldn't stomach Fallout 3 for more than an hour and the video showed levels of bad i didn't even know existed in the game. Like, god damn.

Last edited:

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I approve of your gramscian tactics, Mynon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom