Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who wants to play some fucking Warcraft III?!

janior

Arcane
Patron
We could play 2v2s, 1v1s or some custom maps for funz. Who's interested?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Cant be arsed to setup everything, but boy I loved playing Lost Temple back in the day

I could. I have Eurobattlenet. If there's interest I'm game.

Personally, I would love to play something like Werewolf or Dark Deeds with the Codex. Codexers are notoriously paranoid, and it would be fun to see ultra-paranoid codexers fighting each other over who is the Werewolf.

gunman

Arcane
Developer
I have lost contact with Warcraft franchise since Warcraft 2. I have played Warcraft 3 for 15 minutes and uninstalled it forever. I have to say the movie Warcraft was quite entertaining. But before I day, sometime I wold play again Warcraft 1 or 2.

v1rus

Arcane
Actually, those lan simulators like Evolve and Tungle are surprisingly easy to set up. Been playing WC3 multi and custom maps periodically for past couple of months with meh homies, good fun.

Last edited:

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I'm up for it! Unfortunately I cannot play for the next ~2 months. I used to be pretty good, but haven't played in several years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom