Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline What Does DU Do For Work?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
What field does DU work in? WhT kind of job? These are the kinds of question that we must ask of our gods

Wayward Son

You hit a blind spot in your prosperous research?
Yeah, most image links on other sites are dead, any most of his Codex posts have been deleted. Archives were being useless for me(most of the pages I would need to hit aren't archived, etc.).

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think he travels the land in some souped-up black car wearing tight leathers and battling insane bald people as well as child-diddlers who have a penchant for attempting to catch wayward boomerangs.

Wayward Son

I think he travels the land in some souped-up black car wearing tight leathers and battling insane bald people as well as child-diddlers who have a penchant for attempting to catch wayward boomerangs.
My gawd, this site is run by Mel Gibson?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
All I know is his license plate is DFENCE and he likes to make fast food places serve breakfast after they switch to lunch, and he likes to attack racist pawn shop owners on the way to see his estranged family.

Severian Silk

He does Australian version of this I think:

7458_NOFX-heavy-petting-zoo.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Some kind of businessman. Don't know what he makes/sells.

Businessmen don't make or sell anything. Well, I guess the make decisions but they do not make a product or they would have a different title. Unless his business is so small he wears all the hats, which is possible, in which case businessman seems like a bad title still.

I guess businessmen have to also sell themselves and their ideas sometimes, but such a generic title still makes me think of the usually "businessman" labeled jobs which make no product that could be sold at a traditional market or sell anything as a major job function. And anything can be stretched to fit in some regards. You could say mechanics "make" repairs so they do make things. They also "make" things work.

Businessmen could make reports, or pick up contracts to make various reports, which is both making and selling. So I guess I take back what I said. Hell, CPAs could be considered businessmen who makes various reports on taxes after selling his service to someone. Or, a Data Analyst.

Wow, typing a bunch of garbage instead of thinking it through has helped me increase my post count by 1 without actually doing anything useful. All thanks to DU running this site.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wow, typing a bunch of garbage instead of thinking it through has helped me increase my post count by 1 without actually doing anything useful. All thanks to DU running this site.
If you're concerned about it, I can fix your post count permanently if you like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom