Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

torpid

Liturgist
Why the fuck is there so much positivity towards this garbage? Is this really the rpgcodex we all know and love?

The Codex is PB's battered wife. Still convinced that PB can stop abusing us and that our relationship can go back to what it once was... I mean, PB just needs to make their open-world not have any handholding and most of the monsters stronger than your character at the start, and that's 83.7% of a solid Gothic right there (and I say this as someone who likes the games). Even Gothic III mostly satisfies those basic conditions, which is why it has its supporters.

Delterius

Arcane
Why the fuck is there so much positivity towards this garbage? Is this really the rpgcodex we all know and love?

The Codex is PB's battered wife. Still convinced that PB can stop abusing us and that our relationship can go back to what it once was... I mean, PB just needs to make their open-world not have any handholding and most of the monsters stronger than your character at the start, and that's 83.7% of a solid Gothic right there (and I say this as someone who likes the games). Even Gothic III mostly satisfies those basic conditions, which is why it has its supporters.
Report reason: irrationally hates ELEX.

torpid

Liturgist

Report reason: irrationally hates ELEX.

I'm only in the "lack of enthusiasm" phase right now.

I also refuse to type the title in all caps.

It's actually elex

bitches

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is your brain on ELEX:

2705fa0482d076290095ba996a5f99be.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom