Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Er,I am a storyfag and an MCA whore and I have heard good things about the Kingmaker series although I haven't played it myself(which in this case is probably for the best,since I don't know the main plot of the game),the faggotry and inclusiveness is obviously a negative which is one of the reasons haven't done anything yet
I used to be a big MCA-fag too, but MCA of today is just a faggot-enabling twink and cultural marxist. Enough is enough, honestly.

And I must've missed the parts in the Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path where I'm forced to contend with inclooooshion and take degenerates with me or miss out on content, and somehow I had also missed how Pathfinder is about faggotry and romance. I thought Pathfinder was all about adventuring, killing dragons, and roleplaying in a kitchen-sink high fantasy setting, punching stuff with your fists and your +14 Katana, not about sticking your dick in crazy. I must've missed one of the sidebars.

Chris Avellone's companion:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-kingmaker/posts/1920660

Companions: Jubilost Narthropple — a humble servant to no one
Posted by Oleg

Owlcats.

They seriously need someone with a passing knowledge of English grammar to review these updates before they go live. So many commas.

It should of been proofread, but I think your getting too hung up on minor details

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-kingmaker/posts/1920660

Posted by Oleg

Owlcats.

They seriously need someone with a passing knowledge of English grammar to review these updates before they go live. So many commas.

It should of have been proofread, but I think your you're getting too hung up on minor details.

AetherVagrant

Arbiter
Patron
more butthurt about homos than a real homo after pride parade.

but so much for it not getting funded due to a slow start. Any story-heavy party based game with recruitable characters means you miss out on content if you don't take them. This is not a new thing. Now if they forced you to only be able to play a homo protagonist, or only as a female (or male) , or the only voice options were new york ebonics...there might be a case for mild outrage.

Krivol

Magister
Hmm... looks actually like BG in 3d with PoE CYOA stuff. I think I am rather optimistic - biggest flaw of PoE was (IMO) shitty saywer-balanced system and this will be DnD-ish. It could be good, but no chances of backing from my side.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Ok, so we are not only getting a RTwP adaptation of a Turn Based pnp system that is generic as fuck and has one redeeming quality - its turn based combat. Now i learnt that it will include SJW faggotry propaganda on top of that. And RPG Codex is STILL fapping to it ?
I really don't want to live anymore: :0-13:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Ok, so we are not only getting a RTwP adaptation of a Turn Based pnp system that is generic as fuck and has one redeeming quality - its turn based combat. Now i learnt that it will include SJW faggotry propaganda on top of that. And RPG Codex is STILL fapping to it ?
I really don't want to live anymore: :0-13:
Maybe you mistook this place with TBCodex.net?

Posted by Oleg

Owlcats.

It should of have been proofread, but I think your you're getting too hung up on minor details.

whooosh?

jungl

Augur
They should let you throw homos off your castle walls and have your wizards make scry pool video montages out of it. Think how much internet attention the game could get. Maybe some saudi princes will throw in a couple thousands. Many more stretch goals they could get funded.

ArchAngel

Arcane
They should let you throw homos off your castle walls and have your wizards make scry pool video montages out of it. Think how much internet attention the game could get. Maybe some saudi princes will throw in a couple thousands. Many more stretch goals they could get funded.
Then they also need to add ability to do the same to all racists and homophobes in the game. Imagine how much money SJW would throw at it. And if there is a character called Trump and you can do the same to him, it would raise even more money.

Quantomas

Savant
No, it will only diminish your audience either way.

Disney got this right with their no sex, no politics, no religion rule. If you take a stance on any of this, you end up with only a fraction of the audience.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Disney got this right with their no sex, no politics, no religion rule. If you take a stance on any of this, you end up with only a fraction of the audience.
Then how do you explain their new SW movies having blacks, girls and trannies in the lead roles?

Quantomas

Savant

Then how do you explain their new SW movies having blacks, girls and trannies in the lead roles?
Not everything is done in response to US politics.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Nope, that does not make sense with your previous comment.

Quantomas

Savant

Nope, that does not make sense with your previous comment.
C'mon. Just because some politician in DC said something on a subject, that doesn't mean you cannot develop your own stance sensibly.

Anyway, how about a proper plan to get Owlcat to contact the games press?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom