Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

what is this website??

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
what is this website??

hqdefault.jpg

Lord Andre

Arcane
Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
what am I even doing here

You are a half-arab faggot. GTFO.
I thought you died.

That is not dead which can eternal behead all muslims including their women and children...

Anyway, hivemind 's avatar picture always makes me horny. Like it has that perfect combination of "be gentle, it's my first time" and "plow me like you really mean it"...

Is it from a game ? Which one ?

A point & click adventure

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Saw hivemind while going to lunch last week. He was passed out dead drunk in a children's playground, slumped over the base of a slide. When a young girl started poking him and telling him to move, he suddenly jolted upright and smacked her in the face while calling her a "dumb little whore" and screaming obscenities in her face, causing her to burst in to tears and run away, before vomiting all over himself and passing out again. The guy really needs to get his life together.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
You are a half-arab faggot. GTFO.
As I heard a 17th century Spaniard say: "You may cross yourself as much as you want but all you Portugese are half jews!"

And Brazillians are not even pure Portugese.

Fuck off loser. That 17th century Spaniard was butthurt because we Portuguese rebelled against the Personal Union. He was obviously a faggot.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
what am I even doing here

[Free seminar program since 2002]
"Learn how to insult people in English."
"Learn how to win an argument in English."
"Learn how to make fun of people who absolutely dont want to be made fun of."
"Learn how to piss off people until they want to murder you."
"Learn what an ignore list is and how to get on it."
"Learn what a meme is and when not to use it."
"Learn how it feels to regret that you posted something."
"Learn how much fun it is to gang up on someone."
"Learn how to survive in a world where you have no friends."
"Learn how it feels when you are ganged up on."
"Learn how it feels when one morning your rating buttons are gone."
"Learn how to always have the last word."
"Learn what a meltdown is."
"Learn what an alt is."

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
we don't learn how to play RPGs here?

I mean look at those old games, they have shit interface and almost unplayable without some special training course

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
The Codex is the first online mental institution in history and will be highly regarded as such by future historians.

GD is the emergency ward while the patients in the other forums can engage in more harmless activities.

Who knows maybe Infinitron will start releasing books like Oliver Sacks with case studies about each of the patients, Wayward S. Abu A. Severian S. and so on

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom