Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Animancy Cat?

362f5b619b378c0ac25ccd31eca5a331531d725f7a2b8fe667076b8030ec5ee9.jpg

Blackcat.png

Fry

Arcane
Cats don't bother anyone.

I'd like dogs a lot more if I wasn't surrounded by neighbors who let their fucking useless little yap rats bark at 5 in the morning.

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Cats don't bother anyone.

I'd like dogs a lot more if I wasn't surrounded by neighbors who let their fucking useless little yap rats bark at 5 in the morning.
Yap rats are not real dogs.

Yeah, what else, oh - "and terrorists are not real muslims".

Fuck dogs. Especially small dogs. At least cats are smart enough to be self-serving bastards enslaving people, instead of noisy slaves like dogs are.

EDIT: I see that dog lovers, just like their beloved little slaves, know how to do one thing - leave shit lying around. Even under my post.

Last edited:

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
The recent Josh post on injuries looks promising, although I hope they include more ways to receive injuries. Specifically, on PotD, I think it would be a nice touch for certain enemy abilities to cause wounds. That could make positioning and engagement more thoughtful.

As for camping, I am not sure food is a good solution to fix wounds. Personally, I think introducing a new supply type,potions, and use of empower charges could be better. This way you have multiple ways to cure a wound, but the sacrifice is between money, reagents, or empower charges.

Last edited:

Alex

Arcane
Oh hey, this thread looks pretty big. Maybe I should take a look. Maybe they decided to fix some of the things...

(...snip)

Still extremely butthurt about loss of Vancian casting.

Man, it is amazing how bad obsidian can be at this. I didn't even know the first game had that and they are taking it away in the sequel.

By the way, dogs are greater than cats, of course.

Quillon

Arcane
Josh said:
Avalerion posted:
I think they said they'll try make traps more environmental rather than just pink blobs on the floor this time around.
Yeah, trap triggers are either 3D tripwires/bear traps/pressure plates or they are highlighted in the 2D paintover. If you're not paying attention, you can definitely still trip over them, but if you're looking for them, there's always something different about where the trigger is.

Also, enemies can now trigger traps, so pulling someone into a trap can be an effective tactic.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...rid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=206#post473698665

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom