Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
What's with Brazilians and Codex.

Maybe Classic RPGs are the only games their outdated PCs are able to run. Also, the Sega Mastersystem is the top selling console there.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/article...e-alternate-universe-where-sega-beat-nintendo

There are still brand new Sega Mastersystem and Genesis games and consoles still being manufactured there, apparently. Even though those systems died out everywhere else in the world 20+ years ago.

Maybe it was the RPGs on those systems such as Phantasy Star, Ys, Dragon Crystal, Ultima IV, etc. which got the Brazilians hooked on RPGs.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The high density of autism and lack of hygiene of codexers - lead BR's to assume that they would fit in. They were wrong.
Unlike you bedsheet skinned, we actually have a great obsession with personnal hygiene. Average brazilian showers daily, often twice or thrice. Brazilians love perfume, desodorant and anything that makes one clean and good-smelling.

Brazilians with bad personnal hygiene are social outcasts.

One of my old teachers said he once went to London and everypne stank. The metro smelled of armpits.

Ugh. Disgusting foreigners!

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Did I hit a nerve there huehue ?

Interesting you never disputed the autism...
Thankfully you can't throw feces at me over the internet.

:smug:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Unlike you bedsheet skinned, we actually have a great obsession with personnal hygiene. Average brazilian showers daily, often twice or thrice. Brazilians love perfume, desodorant and anything that makes one clean and good-smelling.
Latin Americans are also insanely opposed to eating anything with your hands. Even stuff like pizza, or chicken legs. Everything has to be taken with utensils.

Weirdos.

Lord Andre

Arcane
Even if I'm at the restaurant with polite company and I'm having a steak or whatever, I always lean in and pick up a pickle with my bare hand from the salad ball and proceed to bite and eat it directly from my hand. This lets the house niggers know that I am not to be fucked with.

Lord Andre

Arcane
Even if I'm at the restaurant with polite company and I'm having a steak or whatever, I always lean in and pick up a pickle with my bare hand from the salad ball and proceed to bite and eat it directly from my hand. This lets the house niggers know that I am not to be fucked with.

Gross.
Don't you folks have Toothpicks available? They're very useful to spear and eat little finger food

Of course we do. I don't make a point out of eating with my hands. But sometimes, with certain foods, on certain occasions, the tactile feel from touching it before putting it my mouth makes the experience so much better. No homo.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have to admit I miss Irenaeus. He's a shitposter, but at least he's an entertaining one, a quality shitposter. Now all we got left are boring shitposter newfags like buru5, chris avelltwo or janise who are only here because either their ISP blocks Stormfront or because they weren't able to solve the captchas that other forums require prior to registration.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I have to admit I miss Irenaeus. He's a shitposter, but at least he's an entertaining one, a quality shitposter. Now all we got left are boring shitposter newfags like buru5, chris avelltwo or janise who are only here because either their ISP blocks Stormfront or because they weren't able to solve the captchas that other forums require prior to registration.
Or you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom