Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I'd love to buy BladeStorm Nightmare but most reviews say it's broken. Has anyone here had any problem? I want to play it on a 2015 Mac.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Anyway Codex, I want to pop some moles. Which one is better, DOOM, the new Doom or PREY, the new Prey?
Doom starts out strong, but I became annoyed by the fact that it tends to lock you in an arena and send waves of enemies after you before unlocking your path again. The levels are huge but there are also unannounced points of no return.

Go for Prey.

Either way, Bethesda gets more of my money

:fallout3:

bloodlover

Arcane
Has anyone bought The Stick of Truth from Steam? According to one reviewer, Steam's version is censored. Can anyone confirm this?

Hellion

Arcane
I played it on Steam back when it was released and it was uncensored. If I recall correctly, only certain regional versions were censored (like the German, Austrian and Australian ones).

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Steam Summer Sale!!!!!!! said:
76 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!
/QUOTE] F

clipboard01.jpg

received today :lol:

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
So, I've bought Elite. I will see, but I doubt I will manage to realise whether I made a mistake or not before the refund deadline.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm tempted to get Templar Battleforce, Beholder and Homeworld Remastered Collection for the total sum of 20 euros. I'm ready to hear objections though

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
BTW, yeah, some games are cheaper on GamersGate and other sites. GG is currently holding their own summer sale, tons of shit on sale with crazy discounts.

PROTIP: compare prices on https://isthereanydeal.com/ before making a purchase, and install Enhanced Steam to see all 3rd party prices on Steam itself.

Another layer of autism: make sure to check prices on G2A and Kinguin before giving your money to Gaben, some games over there are unbelievably cheap (one of the reasons is they're hoarding Humble Bundle keys).

PrettyDeadman

Why Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 aren't on the steam? Such amazing fucking games. Noone Lives Forer are missed too =(

Luka-boy

Arcane
I'm tempted to get Templar Battleforce, Beholder and Homeworld Remastered Collection for the total sum of 20 euros. I'm ready to hear objections though
I'm interested in opinions on Templar Battleforce as well. Shit's looking good.
Buy it. It's an underrated little gem if you like turn-based squad games and the developers keep updating it and adding content for free.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom