Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

what is this website??

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
Getting huggles from those who love you
love.png

Kahr

You're here because your an eternal loser and try to find your success in killing virtual goblins.
But as with everything in life you lose here too and now you go on the internet and complain about the broken mechanics of said virtual goblins and that in the games before the virtual goblins were better, because they were not so terribly broken.
That's what you're doing right nao.

Weasel
Actually, it's a supportive and nurturing environment where aspiring young shitposters can explore their limits under the guidance of experienced staff. Some may fall by the wayside, but the cream of the crop eventually reach their true potential.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Last night I dreamed I went to Woodstock, but I only saw Sha Na Na. Your daddy is a traitor and your momma has dirt in her hair.

Jinn

Arcane
what am I even doing here

If this is some kind of problem for you, why not just leave? You are the only thing that keeps you shackled to this place, so if you don't like it stop being weak-willed and remove yourself.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Actually RPG Watch is a very nice FRIENDLY and WELCOMING website where you can reminisce about such great games as OBLIVION and DRAGON AGE.

Severian Silk

Yes, best shit posts you can find anywhere. But my point is still valid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom