Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Got to love that 33.6 modem retro speed of surfing the Steam page right now.

Does it come with the modem sounds as well? At least that would make it bearable.

Villagkouras

Arcane
Bought New Vegas, Gunpoint, Pony Island and One Finger Death Punch. 7,5€ for these that will keep me busy for a month alongside Demon's Souls and Metal Gear 4 on a borrowed PS3. It's good to be patient.

I had Chroma Squad in my wishlist but decided to pass since it's only 30% off.

Latelistener

Arcane
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ate-read-post-68.1031121/page-4#post-23000490

In regards to the price changes you are absolutely right. You deserve more transparency and better communication from Paradox when it comes to changing of our prices and pricing policy. Therefore I have decided to roll back all price changes made; any price changes will have to be for future products well communicated in advance. I just came off the phone with Steam and they say we can't do the roll-back before the Summer Sale is over (otherwise it would mean we have to take all Paradox products off the summer sale) but it will be done right after. For anyone who bought any of the games during this time (including during the summer sale) we will try to refund (if possible in the Steam platform) or reimburse with games of a value exceeding the difference. If none of this is possible (I do not in detail know the limits to the Steam platform) we will internally calculate the difference in revenue before and after the price change, double the value, and donate the money to the UNHCR.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Sentinel

Arcane
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ate-read-post-68.1031121/page-4#post-23000490

In regards to the price changes you are absolutely right. You deserve more transparency and better communication from Paradox when it comes to changing of our prices and pricing policy. Therefore I have decided to roll back all price changes made; any price changes will have to be for future products well communicated in advance. I just came off the phone with Steam and they say we can't do the roll-back before the Summer Sale is over (otherwise it would mean we have to take all Paradox products off the summer sale) but it will be done right after. For anyone who bought any of the games during this time (including during the summer sale) we will try to refund (if possible in the Steam platform) or reimburse with games of a value exceeding the difference. If none of this is possible (I do not in detail know the limits to the Steam platform) we will internally calculate the difference in revenue before and after the price change, double the value, and donate the money to the UNHCR.

:nocountryforshitposters:
I'm pretty sure the "they" here means Paradox, and not Valve. This lying sack of shit. They absolutely can do it, they just don't want people to refund the games immediately and want to keep scamming them until the end of the sales.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I got
Banner Saga 2
Endless Legend Collection
Serious Sam 3 Gold
Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments
Legends of Eisenwald along with its Road to Iron Forest and Blood of November dlc

:kfc:

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I haven't seen a single thing that I need to purchase and I had 36 items on my wishlist discounted. Not this time GabeN, not this time.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I haven't seen a single thing that I need to purchase and I had 36 items on my wishlist discounted. Not this time GabeN, not this time.
Haha.

Steam Summer Sale!!!!!!! said:
76 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!

:negative: goodbye sweet children

falling-money-clip-art_195408.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Gregz

Arcane
Purchased: Jun 22, 2017 @ 4:06pm

Anachronox - $1.39
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - $1.39
Thief II - $1.39
Thief Gold - $1.39
System Shock Enhanced - $1.49
Sacred Gold - $1.99
Divinity Anthology - $2.99
Age of Empires II - $4.99
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition - $1.39
System Shock 2 - $1.49
Star Wars: KOTOR - $2.49
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - $2.49
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - $2.99
Portal - $0.74
Portal 2 - $1.49
Team Fortress Classic - $0.54
Opposing Force - $0.54
Half-Life 1 - $0.54
Half-Life: Blue Shift - $0.54

Subtotal $204.81
Discount -$172.55 (-84%)
Total $32.26

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

Gregz

Arcane
^ So... shit most people bought years ago?

I used to play these games directly, but it's getting harder to install them on new systems. I use Steam for that convenience.

Heard about the sale today and thought there might be a few good ideas and pointers on the Codex, glad I checked.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyone else kinda annoyed that "search the store" is actual text now?!

Have to backspace that shit now every time I search for something.

Vorark

Erudite
^ Ha, I thought the Steam client was bugged. :shittydog:

Wanted Dark Souls 3 dlcs and that Yu-Gi-Oh game but no discount on both. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom