Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Darkfall: Rise of Agon

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
So DF and all the problems the game has will have any potential population will be split between TWO games now?

Besides that the two reboots are very, very different and have their own solutions to what they consider problems, which they don't agree with on what the problems are never mind the solutions to them. It is in essence two very different games with vastly different approaches. And I think a different audience will be interested in each, and a lot of new players will try both. With the increase in group pve play and blue name incentives and even pve content I think a lot more social and pve focused people who want large scale guild/realm pvp will try New Dawn and if it is done well enough with enough content to log in for it could have a very healthy population. Who knows, maybe a lot of the fragmented battle royal type pvp players and mmorpg players who currently are not satisfied with what is out there will try Rise of Argon and stay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom