Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Demons Age by Bigmoon Studios - turn-based RPG "highly inspired" by Chaos Chronicles

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Maybe it's a test.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Like I said, I will definetely be playing this. No way I'm turning down even an insanely marginal chance of turn-based, D&D, dungeon crawling goodness.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Lul this is pretty hilarious. Sadly I don't have access to my old email I used back then anymore since it got hacked and then deleted by my mail provider after it repeatedly sent off spam mails despite me changing passwords a few times so... I guess I have to go without a key but lol this is funny

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Lul this is pretty hilarious. Sadly I don't have access to my old email I used back then anymore since it got hacked and then deleted by my mail provider after it repeatedly sent off spam mails despite me changing passwords a few times so... I guess I have to go without a key but lol this is funny

You could review it for the 'dex and have mine :M

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I got the same email, but idk if I will take it. After all, i chose to back out rather than sign their nda (didn't like the wording).

Especially since grunker already gave his to the codex for reviewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Take the damn free keys and give them to us beggars :argh:

grom0953.jpg

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

You could review it for the 'dex and have mine :M

I actually would do it but knowing myself and how often I wanted to write a review... Chances are too big I would finish the game but get stuck on a half written review :D

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
That would be an option only if it didn't suck, i.e. it must be worth finishing to be worth the work a review would require. (by my subjective standards)
I don't need a free copy anyway.

And if it doesn't completely suck the silesian terror himself will probably review it anyway. But if not I'll consider it.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
So, got my serial number, and since I never signed any NDA:

XacuNsr.png

lkzKJCW.png

ZWf7UEI.png

rrazEPo.png

You select between presets instead of creating your own char, but I have to say it's fun so far, despite having a kinda "beta" feel to it. Already better than Wasteland 2. :shittydog:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
21 hp seems awfully low for a level 5 fighter. Been a while since I've seen a RPG that still uses RNG to determine how much health you get on level ups, most people have the sense to make it fixed.

It should also be "my men and me." It would be "my men and I" if the sentence was "My men and I had no problem taking on those creatures."

Last edited:

Purple Dogg

Literate
Hello!
I decided to create an account here. I'm the one that mailed some of you :) Name's Ricardo Mota, but I'm usually known as Purple Dogg.
I recently started working at Bigmoon as its PR & Community Manager, following the announced releases of Demons Age and Syndrome and setting up for future releases. Quick introduction: I'm an old bloke that teaches people how to make videogames. I write about games and esports at Rubber Chicken, RTP Arena and Observador. And I 'm lucky enough to say: I play a lot :)

Should you have any questions or feedback regarding Demons Age (or should you just want to talk about games), feel free to drop me a line. I can't promise I'll always be checking the forums or reddits, but eventually, I'll reply. You may use pr(AT)bigmoonstudios.com too. We're on the final stages of releasing. Postponing it a bit because of consoles certifications, so we still have some time to trim some rough edges we might encounter.

We'll be supporting the game for a while, so there's always room for improvement in future patches.

I won't be digging back old posts but, given the latest subject of preset characters, it was a hard call. I don't particularly like it myself, but it helps to ease up the constraints new players have when jumping into this kind of games. There is, however, a plan to develop a Custom Character Creator in the near future. I for one, look forward to it, despite being content with playing with the presets for now.

Cheers

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I won't be digging back old posts but, given the latest subject of preset characters, it was a hard call. I don't particularly like it myself, but it helps to ease up the constraints new players have when jumping into this kind of games.

Eh no, no it doesn't. You can have preset characters as the default and an advanced option to start with a custom character.

There is, however, a plan to develop a Custom Character Creator in the near future.

Cool! How near future do you suppose that'll be?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
What? Predefined characters? Weren't they talking about choosing your own pronouns and gender? How would that work with predefined chars?

EDIT: I think I'm confusing this game for some other one lolololol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom