Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dink Smallwood is the best RPG of 1998.
Any game that lets you ascend to godhood by duck-genocide has to be good.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Morrowind's skills were just +% to successful roll, no perks, no special effects, no damage bonuses, nothing. You call this complex? LOL

hellbent

Augur
We will make colony ship game real time with pause, free from the limitations of turn-based combat.

I think this was posted in the wrong thread - shouldn't it be Colony Ship update #16 / The New World update #1 threads?

Anyway, with it being a "cover based shooter" and RTwP, the only thing missing is achievements. LOTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS. And carpets.

laclongquan

Arcane
If you havent played Baldur's Gate 1 in original disc, might as well skip straight to Neverwinter Nights 2 and play the module Baldur's Gate Reloaded.

Same quality in writings and characters, better resolution and body replacer!

ore clover

Learned
I was planning on trying out ToEE, but the codex always talks about how shitty RTwP combat is in these infinity engine games. Guess I dodged a bullet there.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

laclongquan

Arcane
If you havent played Pool Radiance in original dos-era graphic, might as well skip straight to Neverwinter Nights 2 and play the module Pool Radiance Remastered

Best quality in sounds and gameplay, better resolution and body replacer!

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
If you havent played Baldur's Gate 1 in original disc, might as well skip straight to Neverwinter Nights 2 and play the module Baldur's Gate Reloaded.

Same quality in writings and characters, better resolution and body replacer!

I have to admit I opened this thread, forgot to read the latest posts, and came back after an hour to read without even knowing where I was.

And I was like

icon_scratch.gif
icon_scratch.gif
icon_scratch.gif
icon_scratch.gif
icon_scratch.gif

mogwaimon

Magister
Alright real talk I can't get into Fallout. The original Fallout. Some prick sends me out to get a water chip for some other assholes I've never met and don't really care about so I usually wander the desert until I get to Shady Sands and lose interest. My last attempt I tried rolling a rogue character, ended up quitting that after failing at pickpocketing change from hobos and rolled a STR-maxed braindead murder hobo only to quit when Tandy refused to talk to my dumb ass.

I dunno man. I liked Fallout 3 better.

I'm hoping maybe one day I'll try Fallout 2 and maybe that will be what gets me to 'get' Fallout to where I can go back to the original and beat it.

wyes gull

Savant
They can't help but be attracted to the scent of faggotry. Then again, what else would you expect of brother nonce's little minions?

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
PS:T is such a bad game, graphically speaking, that Beamdog should be universally praised for the incredible overhaul they did of an overrated game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom