Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
the rpg codex - the youtube comments section of the rpg world
you're just upset no one loves you as much as Ire
yeah, but at least i'm not black

But you're a libtard. Even if Irenaeus were black (which he is not), he would be the good kind of black like sheriff Clarke. Blacks like sheriff Clarke are better than libtard whites.
you'd like for that to be true, wouldn't you, noggy

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
I will return!!

quote-i-said-to-the-people-of-the-philippines-whence-i-came-i-shall-return-tonight-i-repeat-those-douglas-macarthur-248677.jpg

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Lame misuse of a perfectly good troll account. Is that you onesie?

Also, how will the perpetuum mobile of reciprocal butthurt between Iren and onesie work now?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Irenaeus 1.0 was the best iteration of his persona, full of hue and vigor. Every next version seems to get increasingly more sensitive and one note, what with all the profile post deleting, mass ignoring and being little more than a glorified quotebot for maga twatter. Sad to see the system sucking the poor man's soul dry in front of our very own eyes. When he does eventually return, I fear he will be but a shell of his former self, with frailer ego and an increasingly bigger list of perceived enemies.

Last edited:

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
Irenaeus 1.0 was the best iteration of his persona, full of hue and vigor. Every next version seems to get increasingly more sensitive and one note, what with all the profile post deleting, mass ignoring and being little more than a glorified quotebot for maga twatter. Sad to see the system sucking the poor man's soul dry in front of our very own eyes. When he does eventually return, I fear he will be but a shell of his former self, with frailer ego and an increasingly bigger list of perceived enemies.

Thank God for the ignore functions to protect that ego of his.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Just checking in to rub some salt on the blasted ass of libruls and hebrews.

I was planning on taking a year off but I guess one week is long enough to cool it. This has made my m00d fantastic today:

6PsO5MY.jpg

Another Jew down, 6 million more to go.

Mods, please move this thread back to where I posted (GD) and don't let that kike (Inifnfifniftron) touch my account ever again - I'll destroy him. Thanks in advance!

See you all whenever, wherever. Thanks for the best wishes, including the losers and haters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom