Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Universim - a "next-gen" god sim game

Nirvash

Liturgist
whats the last settler? the dumb browser game?

Turjan

Arcane
I watched that video, and the game looks like trash to me. I don't like the art direction at all. It's really hard to see what the buildings are supposed to do.

Oh well. One game less to get excited about.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why not make this game again?
IG5vjRu.png
Man, just seeing this screenshot, I immediately hear "We've been nuked! It's all over!"

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why not make this game again?
IG5vjRu.png

Or this?
sAhWRnD.png

Or do this proper?
xfuKzBO.png

This game looks... lame.

Because first they need to update Populous 2, which was the best god game of all time. Although the first two titles you mentioned are p good, too.
Also, Mega Lo Mania was maybe closer from a RTS than a real god game, despite the theme, because you basically ordered soldiers, craftsmen and scientists around without really modifying the terrain, and you didn't really have any supernatural power.
I still hear the voice of Scarlet taunting me when seeing the screenshot. I know the post is 7 years old, but I really loved this game :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom