Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wild Slop

Arcane
As comfortable as the warm embrace of a lizard's cloaca around your cock? Fucking animals isnt just frowned upon here on the Codex, it's pretty much everywhere. You have almost a years time here so that will get you into GD - try that place out before losing faith.

Zanzoken

Arcane
Well good I read this post, I almost felt comfortable here.

safespace.png

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
You guys haven't played Dragon Commander, have you? You could even romance a lizard. Damn sexy one too. To be sure, the anthropomorphized her face but still..

Go ahead, tell me you wouldn't.
Looks like those hippy freaks from Avatar with Khajiit hair stylings. No fucking thanks.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Communication is Key

The most important part of game development is working as a team. Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must. Unfortunately, we maybe aren't so great at that... but we're sure this is just a minor setback :-D

Quillon

Arcane
Communication is Key

The most important part of game development is working as a team. Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must. Unfortunately, we maybe aren't so great at that... but we're sure this is just a minor setback :-D

Not according to MCA. Meetings are waste of time, human interaction is unnecessary, team spirit is a lie, everyone should know what to do at any given time and do it in their own caves till they are fat.

Quillon

Arcane
citation: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...eciation-station.101693/page-149#post-5150683

From 02:30 on he vents off about interrupted works, too much meetings etc. He might be right for some cases ofc but how did he end up writing 4x of what's required of him? My money is on lack of communication unless he deliberately wrote too much over-scope cos he's pissed off about something. And probably he thinks everyone's like himself or like George Ziets, who needs their space to do their work not wanting interruptions/feedback too often while some other devs prolly need that kind of communication/feedback. And his current way of working is prolly not healthy as he explained in some other interview; puts on earplugs & writes for 12 hours straight etc.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The Codex interview with Swen reminded me about I question I had - is crafting still ridiculously overpowered compared to literally everything else you can find in terms of items in the game? Should've asked that question to Swen, but I didn't think my question would get in, so I just asked whatever random thing popped into my mind lol.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I didnt' follow the development of this game, so could somebody inform me on one thing? Is the game going to have the editor and multiplayer as easy and powerful as NWN one? Is D:OS 2 likely to become NWN-like game, with many wonderful modifications that made otherwise forgetful game a wonderful one?

EDIT:
Nvm, just read the interview.

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I looked at few videos and I didn't like what I saw. They added that part with the ship. Well, for some reason they decided to allow to keep the loot which somewhat screwed up the whole, prisoner without any real valuable stuff feeling.

Also I really disliked that crocodiles that could teleport.

Actually when I remember on taht monster in cave in classic, and in EE. In classic it was difficult but doable fight. And it could be made much easier by keeping distance. In EE they added teleport which forced into either lucky with stuns, or proper armor, or do stuff with environment. But considering it was just a minor stuff on the road, it kinda hurt suspension of disbelief by being worse than actual combat with the pirates.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Also I really disliked that crocodiles that could teleport.

It's realistic; people see a crocodile in one place and then one in another place; this is further than crocs can travel. Some deniers simply say "that was another crocodile", but they are both green and scaly. If you see a human that is green and scaly, and see another one, would you assume they were different people?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2/posts/1922058

Reminder - your reward details

Hi again backers!

The deadline for submitting your details for all your kickstarter rewards is fast approaching. We need you to fill in your delivery details by this Sunday, July 2nd 2017. If you missed our previous update, we need you to submit your information otherwise we will not be able to deliver your backer rewards to you.

If you picked the “Portrait of a Fan” reward, we need that image right away in order to put your likeness into the game. Also, if you were hoping to receive a Missive from the Wizard, you’ll need to fill out what subject you want the Wizard to write about! We also need everyone to fill out their delivery address for any physical rewards, such as the Collector’s Edition or the Hoodie.

Looking over the new and adjusted entries on Larianvault.com, we can see that a lot of you responded to our latest update so thank you.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of entries that ONLY list the name and country of residence. So please login to the larianvault and check that you have given us all your details.

How do you give us your info? Simply follow these steps:

1. Create an account at/log in to https://www.larianvault.com.

2. Once logged in, click on the D:OS2 Kickstarter link in the top menu. If you haven’t linked Larian Vault to your Kickstarter account, you’ll be prompted to do so.

3. Once your accounts are linked, click on the menu item "Your Choices & Input". In the list of rewards, complete all boxes and choices that are available and required.

Need help?
To check if you already have an account on Larian Vault, please search your email inbox for an email sent by larianshop@larian.com

Alternatively, if you forgot your password for the Larian Vault, or you don't know what email address you have used to register on the Larian Vault before, please go to this URL and fill in your email address: https://www.larianvault.com/forgotpassword.php

That’s it. Thank you for taking the time to do this and once again, thank you for backing!

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
There appears to be some community effort, started by Larian, to create an NPC for the game. Surprise, surprise, people have recreated the cheese vendor.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There appears to be some community effort, started by Larian, to create an NPC for the game. Surprise, surprise, people have recreated the cheese vendor.
They shouldn't have had that option in their Twitter poll. What did they expect.

:philosoraptor:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom