Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call of Duty goes back to WW2

Felix

Arcane
Everyone forgot about MoH Underground, you play as a womin in that game

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
there was a women soldier in the RUSSAIN campaign of CoD2
she shouted loudly and made my ears hurt
i was happy when she died

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Glad to see that CoD 2 is still better than this, and that Battlefield 3 still has better graphics. Good job Activision.

sullynathan

Arcane
BF1 is set during WW1 and the multiplayer has been dying for a while now, the fans are in an uproar.

COD is set during WW2 and looks better than BF3

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
BF1 ... the multiplayer has been dying for a while now

Yeah ever since the new DLC there has been less servers for players that don't posses the DLC or the premium pass. But that as always the case with BF games since 3. Besides, 3 and even older ones like BC1&2 still have lots of activty. Shit I have been playing BF1 regularly and have no problem finding a match of any kind, and they most of they times get full. So dying out is kind of an overstatement.

Besides you shouldn't be trusting fucking Call of Duty of all shooters to deliver a good game.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I want a Nazi vampire campaign with missions to detonate Churchill's cigar and enthrall Stalin to push FDR down the stairs in his wheel chair.

Van Helsing would be the comically inept OSS agent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonKing

Arcane
I'm 100% sure that Activision haven't learnt and we'll still get P2P matchmaking instead of dedicated servers, microtransactions and a splintered community once DLC drops. I'll probably buy it anyway though as I've been hanging out for a WW2 shooter now for ages. If the single player is OK and the multi gives me a few hours of fun I'll probably be ok until Battalion '44 drops.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Glad to see that CoD 2 is still better than this
CoD 2 was already past the point of no return. It's one of the worst, most insultingly stupid games I've played, and all the subsequent releases in the series look exactly the same but with different weapon skins. With this game they can even keep the skins intact.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It looks like absolute dogshit, haha oh wow
Everything just screams of "We want the BF1 audience"

the gameplay looks like cod 1 or 2 from 10 years ago.....which is a good thing

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
https://archive.is/9PxIs
As I rounded the corner of a trenchline on Pointe du Hoc I came face to face with a German soldier. My rifle was held high and, running full bore, I drove its bayonet into their chest delivering a mortal wound.
This is not an unusual sight for a Call of Duty game. It’s been commonplace since the series’ inception in 2003. But right there, in my first demo of the upcoming Call of Duty: World War II, I noticed a big difference.
I’d just killed a woman. A black woman. A black woman in a German uniform.

pVDEOQz.jpg

Tehdagah

Arcane
Polygon said:
Call of Duty: World War II multiplayer lets you fight as anyone, history be damned

:incloosive:

Can I play as a japanese high-school girl? History be damned.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Personally I enjoy shooting dindus in a video game so I don't see what the problem is here.

Dexter

Arcane
https://archive.is/9PxIs
As I rounded the corner of a trenchline on Pointe du Hoc I came face to face with a German soldier. My rifle was held high and, running full bore, I drove its bayonet into their chest delivering a mortal wound.
This is not an unusual sight for a Call of Duty game. It’s been commonplace since the series’ inception in 2003. But right there, in my first demo of the upcoming Call of Duty: World War II, I noticed a big difference.
I’d just killed a woman. A black woman. A black woman in a German uniform.

pVDEOQz.jpg

:desu:

mbv123

Arbiter
If they wanted nogs to be playable they could have just made the game set during Battle of France

DemonKing

Arcane
Can I play as a japanese high-school girl? History be damned.

I was just watching the Ken Burn's Documentary "The War" on Netflix and there were clips of Japanese girls training in order to fight the Americans if they landed on Japanese soil, so quite possible in an alternate history scenario where the allies landed on Japan itself.

It's depressing to see the SJWs inflict themselves on a game about a historical war and actually be let into the building with seemingly open arms. I remember when the left was about actually standing up for something you believed in (no matter how muddle headed your belief was). Now it seems to be more about shutting down/neutering stuff you don't like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom