Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
NO! YOU FUCKING CAN'T DO THIS YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU CAN'T TAKE A GAME, TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, CHANGE THE TONE, CHANGE THE STYLE, CHANGE THE LANGUAGE, CHANGE EVERYTGHING AND CALL IT BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!!!!! FUCK NOTHING IS SACRED NOW? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU , FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, i'M GONNA RAPE YOU WHOLE FAMILY PIECE OF SHITS!!!4IDFSHIOFDSHIOFDSAFDSDSFDSAFSAJOPIHDSAFIOJHFSADOIUEJNFSDAIOUJFEPOSAJFOISDAZHIODSFAHDSAIO

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Wow, an Age of Empires 1 Remake? I'm surprised! I liked the very first game much more than any other part of the series. And now a full remake is here...

Sad thing is, that I'm not sure I like this remake. It looks like they use a 3d engine now instead of 2d. While this is a logical step, I never liked the 3d engine in the later Age of Empires parts (beginning with Age of Mythology). Also the animations look "too smooth". Somehow I like the wooden animations from the original better :roll: Ugh..,,sigh...I feel old.

crakkie

Arcane
Never played the first BGNE, but did that wacky monkey just crash a giant ship into the middle of a city? And this was so a handful of people could find "true freedom"? I hope these characters all fail and die.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
AND FUCK, IT JUST OCCURED TO ME! THEY DON'T EVEN CONTINUE FROM THE CLIFFHANGER OF THE PREVIOUS GAME, THEY MAKE A FUCKING PREQUEL INSTEAD! I AM NOT TOUCHING A DAMNED UBISOFT GAME AGAIN IN MY LIFE! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Showing TWO turn-based games in E3 conference. And not from Japanese publisher, that's something.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
RTS games are dead. No point making AoE4 unless you fuck around with the formula.
Hardly. 2016 gave Cossacks a solid remake, and Hegemony 3's the most competent strategy game I've played in years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom