Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Are Obsidian showing something this year? I was hoping for Cain and Boyarsky to raid out on stage on a unicorn together and announce Cold War era post-apocalyptic vampire detective spy RPG with protagonist suffering from demonic possession, but I must have missed the announcement.

They will be, but not at one of the press conferences. And not Cain & Boyarsky.

MIYAMOTO NO

WAHT ARE YOU DOIN

STAHP

bringing rabbids to the Mario world [...] in a turn-based tactical adventure

6Vo1o1y.jpg

Last edited:

DramaticPopcorn

This is EMBARRASSING.
Five fucking years (and however long it had been in "development" before) and the game has:
  • SAME BATTLE AI
  • SAME CLIPPING
  • SAME NONEXISTANT PHYSICS AND COLLISION
  • Horses still stop dead in their tracks whenever something's in the way
  • The AI is still easily exploitable attack-nearest-target mess
I was disappointed with how little Warband had improved over 2007 version but now i'm just done with these incompetent fucks.

Bannerlord more like glorified-graphics-update lul.
Fuck.

Perkel

Arcane
Any word on a Dragon's Dogma sequel?

If anything this would be @ Sony press conference.

Though i don't expect Cacpcom to release DD2. This time they are bringing Monster Hunter to west in new form on big consoles (and probably PC) MH Word it is going to be called or something like that.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Week ago if someone told me that another game that will be using XCOM tactic combat system will be Mario&"Rabbits from Rayman" game, I'd laugh at him.
Damn world, you scary :?

Jarmaro

Liturgist
What the fuck, we are watching gameplay not directly but by camera? Are you fucking kidding me?
Edit: Ok, but I'd really expect that from these people

vonAchdorf

Arcane
So the game will take place in Lower Egypt with Faiyum being the southernmost part of the map.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
This guy is on the stage only beceause they realized showing empty gameplay without nothing really interesting would be akward.

Gerrard

Arcane
Nobody wanted fucking planes, boats or helicopters in this shit.

Nobody.

You can't even make cars alone right.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
So that's why new Assassin's Creed doesn't have sea sailing. They eventually listened to people and made stand alone game out of it.
Holy shit, it even feels the same way as Black Flag. Assets re-used in 70%

lol another strong wymyn as a lead. this time pirate captain :salute:

also team-based, pvp, loot shit. not even going to pirate that shit. its just for honor with ac:black flag gameplay

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Oh, Starlink, there you are.
It seems Starfield got mispelled
Game looks bad tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom