Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Perkel

Arcane
Intel guy: WE HAVE AMAZING GUY TIM SHAFER !!

Perkel

Arcane
Holy shit ONE MILION DOLLARS.
Intel is so out of touch with people that they don't have idea that they are walking meme.

Sentinel

Arcane
I liked that Mount & Blade II trailer. Noticed the hair physics, improved animations, impact recoil, and increased unit sizes. Pretty cool.

Sentinel

Arcane
*MUH VR*

clipsnow19.gif

Perkel

Arcane
AMD: Check this out, we embarrassed ourselves last time we did PC GAMING SHOW at E3.

Intel: Hold my beer.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Forza finally coming to PC is pretty great (not the Horizon spin off). I wish I had a rig that could run it decently.

Edit:
What about people who have slower rigs?
Don't worry, we have lowered our system requirement to i5.

XD I thought i5 still consered a higher tier CPU.

Sea of Thieves look damn good each time I see it. If only I had friends I could play it with. :negative:

Perkel

Arcane
YUP Forza generally is legit.

Forza7 coming to PC is basically my dream come true as sim racer fanatic. (i have whole G25 wheel setup).
Also fucking 700 cars. That is about GT4 number without 200 skylines. And in forza you can completely customize cars from A to Z. Paint them, replace engines (v8 Corsa ?), tune etc. Simulation engine is also pretty good. Not Asetto Corsa good but still good.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
That chick who does interviews outside is such a fuckable hottie. Although when she said "RPG game" I wanted to strangle her.

I'm waiting for Josh Sawyer,Tim Cain and Boyarsky to appear any moment now.
Wasn't Obsidian going to show PoE2 at E3?
Where are they?
That doesn't necesserily means that they will be on a show. They can be on the E3 floor and release a trailer with gameplay.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Jesus, what the fuck happened with CliffyB?
He went full gay hipster? Get the fucking earring out of your ear!

Granted the game looked exhilarating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom