Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Ivan

Arcane
Wolfenstein - STORY trailer.....ULTRAVIOLENCE SWEET SWEET ULTRAVIOLENCE OCTOBER

if this is the last trailer, EVIL WITHIN 2 stole the show. very impressed.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Fallout: Wolfenstein, "Creation Club", and a compilation of ignorant dev children. Beth really went out of their way to dominate Crowbcat's supercut this year. Is that their new marketing strategy? Is Pete Hines a genius or is he "fucking bananas"?

Gerrard

Arcane
K3CURHU.jpg

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
So that Wolfenstein game looked quite good. Writing and story seemed high quality as well. I may have to check out the first one.

Is that white shit explained in the first Evil Within?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Paid mods? For console, PC or both? How is this thing going to play out? I missed the stream, please tell.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Paid mods? For console, PC or both? How is this thing going to play out? I missed the stream, please tell.
https://creationclub.bethesda.net/en

New in store shop for Skyrim special edition and FO4. No free shit, period. All content has to be 100% new no uploading old mods because copyright infringement. All content has to be pre approved by Bethesda.

Likely, all content has to be console compatible with all the bullshit that entails. Likely, no new quest mods, no big new expansions like Tears of the Fiend for Oblivion, Enderal or other good stuff. Likely, creators aren't going to be getting a big percentage of the sale of these products, especially on console.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
*download immersive weapons for Skyrim*

*Hear knock on the door*

*It's the FBI*

*Crack door open*

"Y-yes?"

*Man in black hands me a warrant to search my PC*

*I see Todd Howard standing on the sidewalk some distance behind the FBI agents muttering something faintly*

"who's laughing now"

toroid

Arcane
Are these conferences specifically designed to crush souls? Gaming is shit. Memes are shit. Please stop.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom