Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Don Peste

Arcane
Most interesting Xbox game so far:

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
[autistic screeching intensifies]
DCEk0bAXoAYXc55.jpg:large

Sentinel

Arcane
what's up with all this weebshit on xbox
i thought playstation was the weebshit containment console

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
RAGE was an okay game putting aside the awful megatexture shit.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Microsoft's Briefing is kind of shit. They are grasping for interesting exclusives.

Metro, Sea of Thieves and Ashen are interesting. I assume Ashen will be somewhat similar to Dark Souls.

The new Metro game looks interesting.
Surprisingly. Looks like STALKER

That's no surprise if you played the other games. Metro games are utterly linear but they have an undeniable charm.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
No one had hard Witcher 3 deja-vu when player was riding on a horse in AC:Origins presentation?
Only diffrent thing was setting.
I am impresed that someone would want to play State of Decay 2, trailer and gameplay looked pathetic and abysmal.

sullynathan

Arcane
anthem looks pretty

No one had hard Witcher 3 deja-vu when player was riding on a horse in AC:Origins presentation?
Only diffrent thing was setting.
I am impresed that someone would want to play State of Decay 2, trailer and gameplay looked pathetic and abysmal.
Unlike Witcher 3, ass creed games have had good horse riding mechanics since 2009

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom