Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition GOG celebrates RPG Week, MS Paint your way to a copy of Tyranny or Pillars of Eternity

Don Peste

Arcane
The waiting is the hardest part.

ushas

Savant
Oh, you're right. A kind of forgot how this started. In case of any doubts I'm not participating in the competition. Good luck to those who do!

ushas

Savant
Haha :salute: A strangely fitting.
Also reminds me Defcon (aka everybody dies), a strategy inspired by this movie.

A sort of like DU declared DEFCON 1: The use of nuclear weapons MS Paint is authorized.
pcgamer1.jpg

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO LOLLOLOL I LOVE WARGAMES AND I PLAY THE SHIT OUT OF DEFCON REALLY ONE OF MY FAVVOYRITE GAMGES

BUT BRO BAD FORM LOLOLOLLLLOL EVERY NUKE SHOOUT HAVE HIT POLAND

AND IF I WIN I WANT TRANNY LOLOLOLOL

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Be patient guys, analyzing the pieces of art in this thread takes time even for the most experienced art historian.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom