Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

crakkie

Arcane
http://www.pcgamer.com/kleis-next-game-will-be-revealed-at-the-pc-gaming-show-next-week/

Klei's next game will be revealed at the PC Gaming Show next week
Don't Starve, Hot Lava, Oxygen Not Included, and...

Last year during the PC Gaming Show E3 broadcast, Klei Entertainment revealed Oxygen Not Included, the studio's highly-scientific take on the colony sim genre. With Oxygen Not Included hitting Early Access last month, it's already time to show off something new. This year the talented Canadian developer will reveal another completely new project live on the PC Gaming Show stage at E3.

Watch the PC Gaming Show Monday, June 12 at 10 AM Pacific (1 PM Eastern, 6 PM BST) on twitch.tv/pcgamer, Steam, or Facebook to see it first.
:bounce:

I like that Klei is picking up the pace. Hopefully they can handle this many projects at once--ONI is currently pretty dull, but so was Don't Starve at the beginning of EA.

Momock

Augur
Please Klei, no more survival/rogueshit crap! Make a good game again! Mark of the Ninja: Revolution, or whatever! Pleeeeaaaaase!!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Please Klei, no more survival/rogueshit crap! Make a good game again! Mark of the Ninja: Revolution, or whatever! Pleeeeaaaaase!!

I would rather see them attempt something new, like motn and invisinc were.

Gerrard

Arcane
I wish they'd release a bully game where you play as a girl, and can bully both genders of the school. The men you could have to be more sneaky about it and get help or destroy their reputation because they're naturally stronger than you. Could make for a very fun game.
Only if you can get raped.
You can't get raped, but you can fuck someone and then accuse them of rape and they get arrested immediately.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
I wish they'd release a bully game where you play as a girl, and can bully both genders of the school. The men you could have to be more sneaky about it and get help or destroy their reputation because they're naturally stronger than you. Could make for a very fun game.
Only if you can get raped.
You can't get raped, but you can fuck someone and then accuse them of rape and they get arrested immediately.
Ah yes, the "Fuck you i'm entering cheats" maneuver.

pippin

So Bully, but starring a girl? I'd actually prefer that. Not complaining about the main character, but playing as a random chav gets boring when GTA is already a series about playing as random chavs. Making the MC of Bully to be a girl could be more innovative, and also represent reality, since female bullying is way more brutal than male bullying.
Still, it sounds like you kinda want Yandere Simulator. It's like Hitman but starring a schoolgirl. As the name implies, it has an anime theme, and the dev is quite... something, but there's that.

Accolade returns with new Bubsy:

:prosper::hmmm:

They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for more material to profane/"remakes", isn't it?

Redneck Rampage remake when?

That's what you get when youtube gamers do dozens of videos laughing at your property.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Similar to yandere simulator in a way, but that games a bit extreme in contrast to the bully games imo, like those torture sections. But yeah, considering how nuanced and subversive girl bullying could be, it allows Bully to really expand on it's own mechanics into cool ways similar to Yandere Sims things, like turning a guy into a social outcast, or manipulate them with blackmail and other things. Shame it'll probably never happen.

Machocruz

Arcane
Makes me wonder why video games have fans. This stuff is bottom of the barrel that not even Michael Bay can scrape.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Reality is still worse by comparison. Besides, can always play older games when the new ones are too shit. Can't take the past from us.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
large.jpg

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Another A returns.

Atari teasing a new console:

I thought it would be a retro console like NES Mini, but they already have that and on the website they're looking for third-party developers. So, looks like it's more than that...

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Probably just a steam PC with wood grain. Though that is some nice wood grain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom