Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind stopped a bullet and saved its owner's life

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Game saves his fucking life and he wants new one for free. What an amazingly cheap faggot. Show some fucking gratitude, punk.

Ash

Arcane
Where's the codex scepticism? Everything's an ad these days.
Of course, if it were Skyrim or FO4 this would be more suspect, but still. I wouldn't put this past PR motherfuckers.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
in b4 massive lawsuit when someone tries this at home and then bethesda gets a multimillion dollar lawsuit.

Max Stats

Liturgist
This only goes to reinforce my opinion that all games need to be physical, not downloads. (And even physical games are digital, what do you think goes on the discs? 1's and 0's)

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Where's the codex scepticism? Everything's an ad these days.
Of course, if it were Skyrim or FO4 this would be more suspect, but still. I wouldn't put this past PR motherfuckers.

Why would they shill Morrowind when they are also trying to shill Nu-Morrowind, Skyrim, and every other one of their ass games that Morrowind actually shits all over? If they were smart they'd try their hardest to erase Morrowind from the timeline so people don't realize how far they've fallen.

Ash

Arcane
To fresh modern retarded eyes Morrowind is too dated. Too ugly. Too esoteric.
No objective marker? What's this RNG combat shit? TOO MANY STATS.

Also, Nu-Morrowind? Oh snap, the marketing works, as now I'm curious.

I don't actually think this was a PR attempt by the way, but I just wouldn't rule it out/put it past advertising firms or in-house PR guys.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
I love how no one seems concerned about the fact a bullet came through the wall, as if this is a normal and acceptable fact of life. What he should be more concerned about than getting free games signed by Todd and crew is getting the hell out of that neighborhood because if bullets come through the wall once, there's a good chance it could happen again.

Psquit

Arcane
I recently installed Requiem for skyrim and i'm having a blast. Suddenly i fell off my chair and my ears are ringing, i don't know what happened but i notice a bullet hole in the wall. I'm scared.

I heard someone saying "Is that hardcore enough for you, Dreamboy?"

Gerrard

Arcane
There's literally nothing about saving his life there, unless he was sitting "to the left of his monitor" as well.

Where's the fake news button when you need it?

^They should check Todd's emails. I don't buy this "stray bullet" theory at all.

I recently installed Requiem for skyrim and i'm having a blast. Suddenly i fell off my chair and my ears are ringing, i don't know what happened but i notice a bullet hole in the wall. I'm scared.

I heard someone saying "Is that hardcore enough for you, Dreamboy?"

That was Lambchop19. Check again, that's no bullet hole. An arrow just pierced your house at supersonic speed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom