Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Secret files

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
I have:
* the Secret files games in my Steam list
* not an infinite amount of time

Which ones are good ? (None is a valid answer)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Secret Files: Tunguska is the most fucking HILARIOUS GAME EVER MADE (in English).

They literally used Google Translate for the game (I'm NOT kidding). It is so fucking bad. :lol:

There is also (almost) NO logic at all in any of the puzzles. IIRC, even the last "puzzle" is finally solved by randomly using one item in your inventory on some hot spot. It doesn't even make sense. :lol:

For what ever fucking reason...... I kind of grew fond of the characters and the setting, and played the second game (of which they finally addressed proper translation as well as logical puzzles).

A mostly OK series (if you can find for DIRT CHEAP). Nothing to go out of your way to play though.

Have not played the 3rd one. Maybe some day in some $1.99 sale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom