Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #34: Josh Sawyer Social Media Feature Compilation

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Josh Sawyer; Katrina Garsten; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Obsidian have published the first real Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Fig update since the game's extended crowdfunding period ended in April. I thought the weekly updates would continue, but it turns out they only wanted us for our money! Well, it hasn't been that bad. Josh Sawyer has been posting gameplay snippets on his social media feeds since the updates stopped, with the aim of demonstrating various features and abilities (this one's my favorite). So it's only appropriate that the centerpiece of this new update is a compilation video of everything that he's posted. Obsidian producer Katrina Garsten narrates and provides additional details:

Pretty cool stuff. Pillars of Eternity II is going to be at E3 this month, so we're going to see a lot more of it very soon.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
can't focus, distracted by eyebrows

They are penetrating my subconscious...
And I thought I won't talk about them and be nice to people for a change... Bah 2 assholes beat me to it.

Still she's pretty and I won't be asshole, but I'll admit it's getting harder and harder with Obsi. I feel like I need a muzzle every time I see their thread.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Pretty good update - from the one side that eyebrows are distracting, she's wearing a bit too much make-up and I am almost certain that she is hiding some ugly tattoo somewhere. From the other side, she's probably good at blowjobs and she's not fat, which is uncommon for American woman. Not the worst update at all.

Last edited:

covr

Prophet
Patron
Also she might be representing current state of PoE or recent Obsidian games - you may only fall for it if you're male, over thirty and a bit drunk. And nobody is going to give you back that $40.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Pretty good update - from the one side that eyebrows are distracting, she's wearing a bit too much make-up and I am almost certain that she is hiding some ugly tattoo somewhere. From the other side, she's probably good at blowjobs and she's not fat, which is uncommon for American woman. Not the worst update at all.

Only a fucking pole could be so obsessed with himself that he thinks he can evaluate blowjob skill level from a GAME update. Do you even understand that she was not the fucking update?

covr

Prophet
Patron

Only a fucking pole could be so obsessed with himself that he thinks he can evaluate blowjob skill level from a GAME update. Do you even understand that she was not the fucking update?

Wasn't she? All I know that you've bought PoE and, what's worse, you liked it. What is more, you are probably fat.
Oh, if I could enjoy PoE as much as I can read shallow people, right now I would be selecting entire party of Biawac children and left-clicking on band of Xaurips.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy

Wasn't she? All I know that you've bought PoE and, what's worse, you liked it. What is more, you are probably fat.
Oh, if I could enjoy PoE as much as I can read shallow people, right now I would be selecting entire party of Biawac children and left-clicking on band of Xaurips.

No she wasn't the fucking update. I know the part when she talked about penetration probably hypnotized your gerbil brain. But no. The update was about POE.
No I am not fat. I am 6'3 fairly muscular with a little fat, cause my normal weight is around ~96 kg and I am full of white hot rage.

I did not buy POE, I kickstarted it, and I regret kickstarting every game except BattleTech (thus far). The only thing shallow here is your ability to read people.

PrettyDeadman

"Penetration".

Also, just make the game turn-based already. Crutches like ablitiy to retarget aoe spells won't fix a shitty rtwp combat.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
A woman presenting the update! This is so inclusive and progressive, guys. I hope you are all enjoying supporting your Obsidian games. LOL

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
A woman presenting the update! This is so inclusive and progressive, guys. I hope you are all enjoying supporting your Obsidian games. LOL
tumblr_ltw9vs9dX51qb1449o1_500.jpg

jungl

Augur
the best announced thing about this sequel is caster spells are all per encounter. Pillars casters are nowhere close to power to baldurs gate. Now they do not require as much baby sitting while being mediocre.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Uh, did you notice a sign out in front of my beach house that said "Dead Naga Storage"?

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
In this thread, people who've never seen a woman naked in real life make comments about eyebrows....

It's why people post here to begin with, to escape neoliberal dogma, as a "commie", you should also lighten up.

Anyway I didn't understand a word she said, too focused on petty details. LOL detailfags.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If she was fat with pink hair you would all complain as well. Admit it, you just want to complain about something. You all are not really interested in any news.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I'd like to discuss the penetration options with her. nomsayin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom