Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice regional pricing for The Long Journey Home on GOG - it costs 100 PLN (around $25) compared to Steam's €40.
Not sure who is reponsible for that - GOG or Daedalic, but I am grateful anyway.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Wow, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I never thought that would happen. Then there's hope we will see a DRM free Skyrim as well.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Someone needs to create a Codex approved mod compilation for New Vegas. I'm in the mood for a replay but the first 20 hours would likely be spent on sifting through mods.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Finally the Codex's dream of playing Oblivion GOTY edition without DRM is fulfilled

14549_500.jpg

We found the light..

:hailcthulhu:

Last edited:

catfood

AGAIN
Dizzy curiosity: do Oblivion, F3 and NV have achievements?

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support exclusively on GOG Galaxy, plus GOG Galaxy achievements.

EDIT: only NV has achievements, but why would you bother with the other 2 anyway?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom