Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
4fd.jpg

Why don't these gay cheesefrogs make a game about this?
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Drakron

Arcane
If I remember crrectly the community turned bad b cause they wanted to help a little girl who was a bioweapon or something like that.

Kinda, it was Umbrella experimented with her turning her into that, then she I think managed to got lose and since they were holding her in a ship it ended up run aground in the Baker estate that tried to help ... and they got infected.

Also Resident Evil 7 writer was Richard Pearsey that was narrative writer of Spec Ops:The Line as well of 1979 Revolution so it wasnt just make by Japanese.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron

Lol, countless threads about killing white Christians is ok but one thread asking about Islam is immediately closed. Just imagine if some well-known developer actually made a game with Islamists as the main antagonist, all hell would break loose. You'd have riots at the dev's studios and you'd have 50 kickstarter campaigns demanding they go out of business and donate their remaining funds to mosques.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

unintended consequences

The game is basically alt-right propaganda lol

Ironic considering Montana has one of the lower murder/crime rates in the country and the one thing you are likely to die from more than anything is boredom. Scary place if you are afraid of cows or something.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If I remember crrectly the community turned bad b cause they wanted to help a little girl who was a bioweapon or something like that.

Kinda, it was Umbrella experimented with her turning her into that, then she I think managed to got lose and since they were holding her in a ship it ended up run aground in the Baker estate that tried to help ... and they got infected.

Also Resident Evil 7 writer was Richard Pearsey that was narrative writer of Spec Ops:The Line as well of 1979 Revolution so it wasnt just make by Japanese.

Yeah the Baker family turned out to be quite tragic in RE 7. You find out later in the story that they were pretty decent people before they got infected (apart from the son, Lucas).

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The setting makes no sense unless its post-apocalyptic.

If they wanted to make a present day setting where you kill white males they should have gone to East Europe.
Yeah, but in the mind of the progressive, east europeans are "east europeans", not "cis white", so they are percieved as vulnerable, needing quotas and moral support, affirmative action, positive discrimination and whatnot, all accompanied by thinly veiled condescention.

BTW, this may shock some of you, who are picking up terms from internet media, but "conservative" doesn't stand for "a xenophobic retard", it's actually completely unlike it. So please don't degrade conservatism by calling the likes of Irenaeus "conservative".

sullynathan

Arcane
To be fair, after looking at all the posted Trailers and some other information, it doesn't really look half bad. Although I'm sure it'll go through the mandatory UbiSoft downgrade process closer to release to make it look more like shit.

Videos like these ignore the fact that Rainbow Six Siege is the best Multiplayer AAA game this gen.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Am I wrong or some of these guys in church are black? Many say it's white alt right christians but I am pretty sure I saw many black dudes in this trailer.

Zeriel

Arcane
I always associated FC with exotic places, but that's a colonialist gaze. And tbh, Montana is also exotic for most city dwellers.

This is why I can't get behind the setting. I grew up on a rural island, so FC 5 is basically "walk around your back yard, and murder your friends". The murdering part doesn't bother me, but the rest is just boring.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I can't wait to be killing conservative cucks ( or "cocucks" as I shall refer them now). Best FPS premise since Bioshock : Infinite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom