Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The let's play forum is a wasteland

HeroicBloodshed

Learned
The let's play subforum is becoming a wasteland.
This year there have been very few new let's plays, and most don't even go past 1 page before being abandoned.

The management should revitalise the subforum by awarding DANK prizes and flairs to members that post high quality lets plays.

Dayyālu

Arcane
This year there have been very few new let's plays, and most don't even go past 1 page before being abandoned.

The management should revitalise the subforum by awarding DANK prizes and flairs to members that post high quality lets plays.

Gimme 48 hours a day and I can get that Cyberstorm LP I've always wanted to do.

And the strength to end the Rule The Waves LP (almost finished, funnily enough the incoming update has been at 75% for a year).

But I'll admit that the only fun LPs this year have been Sword of the Samurai and Nails. Dominions subforum is still alive, though, and we even got the terrible idea of making a Starcraft tourney (with a prize even , offered by yours truly!).

We do what we can. Not our fault most people are more interested in screeching than playin' games in a gaming forum, we can say :lol:

hellbent

Augur

I like the Drakensang River of Time LP updates there right now, but really miss the Rimworld LP updates. Komrade Grimwulf's one was a great read until that was abandoned. If I had the time, I'd probably do a Rimworld LP myself.

I have been thinking of restarting my old X-COM Files LP from the scratch, as I currently have no access to the netbook where the files are stored therein - no charger for it.

I think I will talk to a few people I know and own notebooks, if I find nobody with a charger, I might restart it from zero

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

I'm still working on Making Nottingham Forest Great Again

Progress so far :oops:
2eie_fm_2017-05-27_12-57-40-17.jpg

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Tell me what you guys want, I'll coordinate prizes.

spekkio

Arcane
Better and cheaper ways of attention whoring are available.

Like spamming SF with inane threads, for example...

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I'd say its even more depressing when you do complete a lets play recently but then see a thread by someone moaning about the lack of completed lets plays and your crappy completed lets play doesn't even get an honourable mention :negative:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

I have already got my flairs from LPs thank you very much
Komrade Grimwulf's one was a great read until that was abandoned. If I had the time, I'd probably do a Rimworld LP myself.
I miss it and him too. I think the first post if my MM LP was one of the last things he brofisted.
SOON

It would come sooner if there were dank buttons or tags awarded to LPers
Once again, they already are if you're edgy good enough.
If people want to LP a Wasteland, that's up to them.
I would love to if I didn't already have an LP I ignore a lot.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

There's an easy way to rectify this: I vote HeroicBloodshed should complete an LP of Star Stable or suffer the penalty of being banned, or at least be stuck with a few tags. DarkUnderlord
Be careful, this is what'll get you stuck with a Star Stable LP.

pippin

Pic an text lps are fun when the LPer kinda larps it, gives important advice or strategies, or both. It's a nice format.
I've been meaning to do some Let's Read threads, but I haven't decided on what to show, and how to show it. I mean, it's pretty obvious that is has to be with images, but most of the stuff I've been thinking about is either too long or too short.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom