Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I'll give it to them (Ubisoft), they know how to choose interesting settings for their games.
Too bad the gameplay will probably still be the same old turd they've been shoving down our throats since the first Assassin's Creed game.
Jury is still out on the gameplay part. This promises some major changes to their tried and true formula and, to be honest, they have been learning. Watch Dogs 2 was quite a bit more enjoyable than their other recent open world titles.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
farcry5-announcementtsbkgw.png

THE END IS UPON US!
Beary interesting!

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Killin' 'em christians never looked so good
ss_b720a79d235355ae1eda3ec4e3b4e4d7953b4061.1920x1080.jpg

Only thing missing is the DLC Lion, as a dog replacement.

I wonder which thing will be a map synchronization point, churches or water towers. I think they are on this photo for a reason. Or maybe they'll be original and this time there will be more than one thing to synchronize.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
They're probably the same asset copy-pasted with few variable gadgets randomized on them.

waterdeep

Learned
This is the ultimate liberal wish fulfilment simulator.

Now all the "you're a butthurt drama queen if you're offended by this" liberals can act out their fantasy of gunning down a Christian church! Didn't something like that happen in Egypt today?

If you guys download Telegram I'm sure you could get recruited into ISIS pretty quickly, doubt it's that hard.
gunning down a Christian church? the trailer clearly shows that the cultists went up to a Christian church and threatened the pastor with a gun, and that the pastor is one of the key members in liberating the place from these cultists

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
By the way, I just figured that this game's announcement is just in time for Ramadan. Masterful trollin from those based Frenchies.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Woah, this game's thread already has more comments and views than the RDR 2 one even tho latter one was around much longer. RPG Code is very excited for this game, by the looks of it. Don't you agree, Irenaeus?

Jarmaro

Liturgist
far-cry-5-wprowadza-samoloty-i-ultraprawicowych-fanatykow-149580455606.jpg

-We have fixed back story, young Sheriff. Not much of a character creation, except sex and skin color.
-Biggest Far Cry so far
-World reacting to our actions
-Free to choose which mission to take(?)

Martius

Liturgist
I wonder how big exactly whole game will be. Last time I could not force myself to go through second half/island of Far Cry 3 since everything already became repetitive long before first half/island. Blood Dragon at least had manageable amount of content. I would not mind something similar again but it looks like Ubisoft still prefers quantity over quality.

RuySan

Augur
Iranaeus don't you have more pressing matters to solve in your favelas than be worried about obese Americans feelings?

There's nothing to solve here. I just don't want America to turn into Brazil.

That's brilliant. You don't want the US to be filled with corrupt politicians like your silly country so you support a snakeoil salesman that claims climate change is an hoax invented by the chinese and is supported by people who think Earth was created 10000 years ago and that Noah had dinosaurs inside his ark.

And honestly, why do you care so much about the US of A?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom