Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

decaf

Learned
Aw fuck me, it is the Branch Davidian plotline.
I thought they'd gone full retard. :negative:

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
farcry5-announcementtsbkgw.png

THE END IS UPON US!

:kingcomrade:

Fredward

Scholar
Haven't played any of the previous ones but the character creation and... uhm, novel enemy type has got my attention.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
This is the ultimate liberal wish fulfilment simulator.

Now all the "you're a butthurt drama queen if you're offended by this" liberals can act out their fantasy of gunning down a Christian church! Didn't something like that happen in Egypt today?

If you guys download Telegram I'm sure you could get recruited into ISIS pretty quickly, doubt it's that hard.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
So there's complaints when game lets you kill muslims and blacks, but when game lets you kill christians and whites instead, no complaints to be seen.

Really makes you think.
No complaints to be seen? Have you looked at the last 5 pages of this thread?

decaf

Learned
Ah but you see, they complain about one thing, but not another.
They seem pretty content if you get to shoot christians and whites.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Ah but you see, they complain about one thing, but not another.
They seem pretty content if you get to shoot christians and whites.
And your whining, being no different that theirs in other situation, proves that you are two sides of this same coin...

In other news, one of the oldest members of your forum hath spoken
f2c6df5eee3743f3a2058280679e8a4d.png

Listen to your elders, kids.

Last edited:

decaf

Learned
Not really. I don't cheer if you get to shoot blacks and muslims. I don't write articles to make devs shoehorn in whites and christians into games.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'll give it to them (Ubisoft), they know how to choose interesting settings for their games.
Too bad the gameplay will probably still be the same old turd they've been shoving down our throats since the first Assassin's Creed game.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The setting makes no sense unless its post-apocalyptic.

If they wanted to make a present day setting where you kill white males they should have gone to East Europe.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Expect to burn some weed plantations with a flamthrower and a hippie by your side (without dubstep this time!)
Also, no more towers I guess. Now players will climb churches.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom