Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Do you wrestle with dreams?

Do you contend with shadows?

Do you move in a kind of sleep?

Time has slipped away.

Your life is stolen.

You tarried with trifles,

Victim of your folly.

I was a friend of Irene. She taught me when you ignore someone on the forum you sleep easier in Sietch Tabr. You don't pay for it.

Deleted member 7219

Matt with a full stop at the end , i speak 3 languages and i am fluent in latin too,better to have a few spelling issues than being an English man who master only one and never traveled outside from his shithole .

You butthurt about a rating I gave you? Think of it as encouragement, bro. You may "speak 3 languages" but you still can't capitalise 'I' properly.

I think it is funny you need to flash your e-peen though. Who cares how many languages you speak? We've got camel herders on this forum who can write English better than any of us. As for me, within the last 12 months alone I've visited 6 countries, spread across three continents... but by all means carry on building your strawman. I'll carry on rating your posts regardless.

Mortmal

Arcane
I'll carry on rating your posts regardless.

Of course you will that's all you are able to contribute and bring to this place, you are not the only one, that's why rating is so important for the dex.A rating will always beat a good post .Well no i am not completely fair you donate, so you are contributing to pay the reviewers for their excellent advertising reviews .

Deleted member 7219

I'll carry on rating your posts regardless.

Of course you will that's all you are able to contribute and bring to this place, you are not the only one, that's why rating is so important for the dex.A rating will always beat a good post .Well no i am not completely fair you donate, so you are contributing to pay the reviewers for their excellent advertising reviews .

I donate so I don't freeload off the system. This place brings me a lot of amusement. And DU needs to feed his coke habit.

Mortmal

Arcane
No one is freeloading, if you visit the site you generate trafic and some without adblocks see botox mum ads. Codexers generate income, more than enough to provide coke for the whole staff.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Time has slipped away.

Your life is stolen.

Victim of your folly.

I was a friend of Irene. She taught me when you ignore someone on the forum you sleep easier in Sietch Tabr. You don't pay for it.

aka, I'm butthurt Irene doesn't like me and my degenerate ways. I'll lash out in the Trump thread by spamming anti-Trump posts to such an extent that people will stop negatively rating my posts because they just scroll past my posts which further sexually frustrates me and causes me further spam posts like I'm cumming over them all in some sad attempt to justify my dislike of Trump and hatred of Irenaeus rejecting me.

Mortmal

Arcane

Time has slipped away.

Your life is stolen.

Victim of your folly.

aka, I'm butthurt Irene doesn't like me and my degenerate ways. I'll lash out in the Trump thread by spamming anti-Trump posts to such an extent that people will stop negatively rating my posts because they just scroll past my posts which further sexually frustrates me and causes me further spam posts like I'm cumming over them all in some sad attempt to justify my dislike of Trump and hatred of Irenaeus rejecting me.

Ah trump such a good goy...lets compare trump's writing with Obama's writing on Yad Vashem's memorial book :

Jerusalem-le-mot-laisse-au-memorial-de-la-Shoah-par-Trump-compare-a-celui-d-Obama.jpg

DAb6JEaXoAEHLyc.jpg

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
I think it's Iren holding Trump's hand from behind the wall.

They are looking into each others eyes - if only there was a way to ditch sad Melania...

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Codex Quiz - Where did Iren first meet Trump?

1. Last year's Miss Teen USA?
2. Russia?
3. Mexico?
4. Trump University?
5. New York's Gender Reassignment Clinic?
6. Iren has never met Trump - it's his life ambition but can't get into the USA cos he is Muslim.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Codex Quiz - Where did Iren first meet Trump?

1. Last year's Miss Teen USA?
2. Russia?
3. Mexico?
4. Trump University?
5. New York's Gender Reassignment Clinic?
6. Iren has never met Trump - it's his life ambition but can't get into the USA cos he is Muslim.

How much koolaid do you have to drink before you believe the russia schtick? :lol:

Congratulations, you now see there are 5 lights :lol:

GarlandExCon

Arcane

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It is still a way's off but he will not finish his term. There is ZERO incentive for the Congressional GOP to side with him when they can install a puppet to rubber stamp their legislation and nominate judges hand picked by the Federalist society.

It's not even a political issue it's basic common sense.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
It is still a way's off but he will not finish his term. There is ZERO incentive for the Congressional GOP to side with him when they can install a puppet to rubber stamp their legislation and nominate judges hand picked by the Federalist society.

It's not even a political issue it's basic common sense.

I know it's still a ways off, but it's incoming, sooner than most people think. The line has to be drawn, and we've had fun with the freakshow, now it's time to get back to reality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom