Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Balanced as fuck

DramaticPopcorn

How the fuck did you just rate my post you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rating eitquette, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on shitposters, and I have over 300 confirmed decline ratings given. You are nothing to me but another post to rate. I will spam your alert feed with doggos the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of agenda-posters scattered around USA and your alerts are about to be spammed right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your alert feed. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you Trump ratings in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my alt account. Not only am I extensively trained in precise irony, but I have access to the entire arsenal of 'Dex ratingsand I will use it to its full extent to fill your miserable alert feed to its brim, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will 'shit' all over your posts and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Tired of people rating posts without actually posting anything. Time to earn rating rights somehow?

But then they would start posting.

IdiocracyHospital.jpg

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
They are probably alts of people too pussy to rate people with their own user, or in some cases even shillbots for fake developers like MRY

Kalarion
Cudgel
APGunner
BPM
Cromelyn
Fredward
Gremius
Obsequious Approbation

All of these are massive spambombing retards who almost never post. Most of them are probably not real posters at all. They should all be burned to death slowly after they watch their whole family die in agony. But failing that they should at least be banned.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
They are probably alts of people too pussy to rate people with their own user, or in some cases even shillbots for fake developers like MRY

Kalarion
Cudgel
APGunner
BPM
Cromelyn
Fredward
Gremius
Obsequious Approbation

All of these are massive spambombing retards who almost never post. Most of them are probably not real posters at all. They should all be burned to death slowly after they watch their whole family die in agony. But failing that they should at least be banned.
I am a true man that puts his dick on the internet, you can't even have a public profile. I hope RK turns you into KFC.

Also I forgive you.

Last edited:

Fredward

Scholar

Kalarion
Cudgel
APGunner
BPM
Cromelyn
Fredward
Gremius
Obsequious Approbation

I've given all of ~checks~ two ratings, neither of which was to you.

Cringey fuck.

EDIT:

Four now, living large.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
asfasdf

how could I forget this spambot faggot.

I am not sure whether it would be more sad if they are all alts of some deranged basement dweller or if there are really retards who hang around here just to push ratings buttons. Either way these subhumans should just kill themselves.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
It does seem to be another overspill from the politics forum.

I don't visit politics that much, but I have to say it's got 10x worse as a result of the button-parade - the only forum really to have done so, which is also telling.

I recently posted a batch of 20 posts in one thread there, cos I'm a British person and felt duty bound to add the British perspective to the recent Manchester Bombings, mainly because there was a bunch of foreigners who were ignorant of the concept of the British stiff upper lip. The only reason I ended up posting 20 posts is because the mere fact that someone was not posting "behead all muslims", or some variant thereof, meant that I was pounced upon by every rating's happy mental case that particular forum has to offer. What's more hilarious is that at no time did anyone even ask me whether beheading all muslims would be a good idea, I had merely posted something that was not "behead all muslims" and, more importantly, posting something that contradicted someone who was posting a variant of "behead all muslims" which also exposed their own foreign status, leading to a whole raft of butthurt from all the foreigners who post in that sub-forum pretending to be not-foreigners.

The final stats for that brief couple of hours of posting a couple of dozen posts in one thread were:

184 ratings of what one would describe as 'disagree' without actually using the disagree button. My alerts history only goes back 17 pages so I was only able to chart the exact response from 141 ratings, which were as follows:

Butthurt - 40 ratings
Cuck - 29
Shit - 29
Retarded - 24
Fake News - 5
Racist - 5 (seems ironic? )
WTF? - 2
Your Fired - 1
Sheeple - 1
Prosper 1
Disgusting - 1
TLDR - 1
Up Yours - 1
Rolls Eyes -1

Irenanus - 23 ratings
Dumbissar Draco - 14
Mercinary Shite - 10
Kz3rorrible - 10
Lambchump19 - 8
Razoretard - 5
inthethickzone - 5
Salaciousdumb - 5
Wildslop - 5
Utgard-Looney - 5
Lord Andrea - 5
Thoniuspastic - 4
Janjetinaass - 4
Alfgoat - 4
Westernucklehead - 4
Somberbrainless - 3
D_Xterity3 - 3
Unkillable shat - 2
Shatfood - 2
e-mailio estevestless - 2
Black Pillow - 2
Lamballsach - 2
Talbisexual - 2
Jackoff - 2
Bonerhead Bill - 1
Zlajajajajaja - 1
Crimsonshite - 1
Elleftovers - 1
Brocken Jar - 1
Jarpieface - 1
Zorbra the cunt - 1
Grimbore - 1
Reinhardlyanytalent - 1
Taka-Haramdindunuffin - 1
Mastokemyownego - 1

And a few on there I don't particularly think are related to the circle jerk per-se, but probably just followed the 'buzz' of the moment and sheepishly hit what everyone else was hitting because they were hoping for some kind of extended entertainment. Others, however, its a shame their stats are partially hidden by the alerts page only going back 17 pages, causing 40 odd ratings to go unanaylsed.

This one small teeny tiny batch of pretty banal informative posting has now accounted for 20% of my entire Butthurt accumulated stats. And then, just from that one little stint of a couple of hours in one thread and a couple of dozen posts, lambchump19 then goes hunting for me in shitbox, like some crazed Elmer Fudd, Salaciousdumb suddenly appears in a random Codex Library thread dumping more ratings on some innocuous nerdage post, Kalaribot (who missed out on the list due to being an insta-rater) suddenly appears in a news thread slapping ratings on me like a bureaucrat with a deadline. And apparently these are the people rating me butthurt!

I haven't had this much post-thread 'chase me, chase me' behaviour since I last had a brief forum debate with a manic/chronic SJW of the labotomise please variety.

& not only are at least half the name up there of the "who the fuck are you?" but even more than that are names that barely ever do anything other than post in Politics.

But what's really grating, even if you don't give a shit about any of that, what really shows the absolutely utterly retarded nature of that whole circle jerk, is that their choice of buttons to press is incredibly weak and uninspired. We have, like, 50-60 buttons to choose from, all accounting for very small variations in response, but, no, this is just too much for your average politics brain, in politics its just... Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck... Y'know, how about the occasional :disagree: or, maybe perhaps an odd :parrot: or, shocking, I know, perhaps :nuke it from orbit: . I mean, Jesus H Christ, only one of those fuckers had the sheer brilliance to use the "up yours" rating. Prosperising's too good for em! Alas, it's all too much for them. And, like all good circle jerks, its only getting worse, like a maelstrom of thickheadedness sucking passing boats into a void of banality.

Now... come on you ragingly butthurt fucktarded zombie sheep, at least try to rate this stack of bollocks with something approaching at least a sense of individuality...

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck...Shit... Butthurt... Retarded... Cuck....

+M

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
All the negative ratings should be removed except maybe disagree. Especially the butthurt button, which really means the person giving it is butthirt.

On other boards I used to post on I would only give a negative rating if someone was personally attacking me, then of course it's warranted, but this site is full of mentally retarded teenagers so they cannot understand the concept of showing respect even to people you hate.

Lambach

Arcane
IncendiaryDevice

Caring about which ratings you get (and writing a fucking thesis on it) is the very definition of butthurt, which proves that you entirely deserve the 40 butthurt ratings. 41, actually, because I just gave you another one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom