Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Chaos Chronicles descendant Demons Age releasing on June 30th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Bigmoon Entertainment; Demons Age

Way back in July 2015 we first learned about Demons Age, a turn-based fantasy RPG from Portuguese studio Bigmoon Entertainment that looked suspiciously similar to cancelled Codex pet project Chaos Chronicles. Since then, there's been almost no news about the game other than a couple of trailers of dubious quality and what we picked up at our annual visits to Gamescom. That despite the fact that it was originally supposed to come out in early 2016. I suspect that Bigmoon CEO "Paulo J. Games" quickly found out that creating one's own game is considerably harder than porting somebody else's, even with the assets of an unfinished one. We may never find out what exactly happened during those two years, but apparently now the game has a real release date - June 30th. Here's the "release trailer" announcing it:

Bigmoon Entertainment proudly announce DEMONS AGE, a Turn-Based RPG coming to Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and PC on June 30th.

Demons Age brings together the characteristics of a classic turn-based roleplaying game with modern graphics and a gripping atmosphere.

Dive into the world of Moragon, which is being overrun by Demons after a period of relative quiet.

Select one of 16 convicts, from different races and classes, and experience a thrilling adventure. Hire like-minded adventurers to form a party, explore mysterious ruins, and fight against evil forces, in a classic turn-based combat style.

But beware. One wrong decision while choosing a fellow adventurer may turn allies into enemies.

Experience a gripping RPG where danger lurks in every corner!

And that's it. There's no press release that I can find, nor does the game have an active website or a Steam page. It is available for preorder at a number of places though, including Amazon UK. This is so weird. I almost can't wait for the game to come out so we can find out how much.

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Given Bigmoon Entertainment country's modus operandi concerning business, it's quite likely that the game was made as some sort of scam or part of a money laundering scheme.
Oh well... let's hope it turns out to be more than just some Blackguards clone.

Dorateen

Arcane
Developers at Bigmoon Entertainment need a bullet in the head.

Bulette.JPG

Klarion

Arcane
I was pretty hyped for Chaos Chronicles, what changes did this new studio that bought the project do? Besides the name?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Degenerate mainlanders... If there ever was a people to fuck up almost everything they do, it's the Portuguese.

This will be an hilarious train wreck.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Bigmoon Entertainment proudly announce DEMONS AGE, a Turn-Based RPG coming to Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and PC on June 30th.

My penis jumped and then went even limper than it started, all in one sentence.

So one completely unfinished vaporware will be replaced by yet another totally unfinished vaporware that can never get pushed out.

Wake me up in 2025 and we'll see how long is left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom