Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Demons Age by Bigmoon Studios - turn-based RPG "highly inspired" by Chaos Chronicles

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
we need a died for our sins button

Andhaira

Arcane
It could be good...I'm getting Blackguards vibes

Who will be brave enough to try it?
I wonder if they were able to implement more than 20 feats they had in Alpha and more than 30 spells :D

EDIT: Tnx for Edgy tag but unlike you I was part of the Alpha test team so I know what I am talking about.

Tell me more.

Does it use the OGL 3.5e ruleset?

Are there NPC interactions in towns and the like or is it all dungeon + wilderness?

ArchAngel

Arcane
It could be good...I'm getting Blackguards vibes

Who will be brave enough to try it?
I wonder if they were able to implement more than 20 feats they had in Alpha and more than 30 spells :D

EDIT: Tnx for Edgy tag but unlike you I was part of the Alpha test team so I know what I am talking about.

Tell me more.

Does it use the OGL 3.5e ruleset?

Are there NPC interactions in towns and the like or is it all dungeon + wilderness?
What I played might be much different to what we have now. Version I played was what they had at end of 2015.
It was very barebones and extremely unpolished.
It used 3.5e as base but there was no resting, spells were only a few and there was no utility spells or non combat ones.
They released updates to us very slow and basically stopped posting on their forums after first few weeks.
I think they ran out of money at some point, I don't know what they are releasing now will look like.
I never made it out of the first big dungeon due to state the game and combat was (also at the time you didn't get any npc early so you had to do that boring parts alone in slow tb combat) Once I figured out devs stopped caring about our feedback I stopped trying it.
What little of conversation I seen was basic and non sensical. I hope they improved that.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
lol just went to their webpage to check something :lol:

Z0jyY7v.png

ArchAngel

Arcane
I somehow don't have high hopes for this game, I wonder why.
Probably because most likely they ran out of money and are now releasing some patched up version that will probably be super unpolished and probably unfinished.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Probably because most likely they ran out of money and are now releasing some patched up version that will probably be super unpolished and probably unfinished.

I was mostly thinking about the "choose your pronouns and gender" thing, but that's juicy, too.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRiKB81.png

Darth Roxor, Jaedar, Bubbles, Deuce Traveler, Scrooge, felipepepe, Sceptic, Infinitron

Backstory: Bigmoon asked us if a couple of dexers wanted to beta test. We sent them a few guys. They asked for personal info. We gave it. They proceeded to leak people's info even though we specifically instructed them to avoid that shit at all costs. So we sent them a very angry e-mail saying "wtf guys." As far as I know, they never actually sent out the beta keys making the entire communication completely pointless. GREAT SUCCESS THANK YOU FOR YOUR INVALUABLE HELP

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey, at least you got a free game out of it. (Definitely go for the digital version. :P)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
That's an amazing amount of restraint considering the fact that your merits are only invalid thanks to these jokers themselves and they leaked your personal infos.

Anyway, I asked them for a review copy a long time ago and they said yes, so that's what my copy will be used for.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
That's an amazing amount of restraint considering the fact that your merits are only invalid thanks to these jokers themselves and they leaked your personal infos.

It's about honour staying above barely adequate levels.

Also, "amazing amount" of restraint, really? :M

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can write a review, but expect it to be the worst review you've ever read.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Backstory: Bigmoon asked us if a couple of dexers wanted to beta test. We sent them a few guys. They asked for personal info. We gave it. They proceeded to leak people's info even though we specifically instructed them to avoid that shit at all costs. So we sent them a very angry e-mail saying "wtf guys." As far as I know, they never actually sent out the beta keys making the entire communication completely pointless. GREAT SUCCESS THANK YOU FOR YOUR INVALUABLE HELP

Yeah, I just received the same e-mail, and I thought 'WTF, these guys can't even keep track of who helped them and who didn't?' I wonder if they ran out of money to afford an excel spreadsheet to keep track of beta testers that actually deserve a free copy. I'll pass on this. I don't have high hopes from what I've seen of this company.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom