Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Huh, so it's set in modern day... as if there aren't enough games doing that.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I wonder if the trailer is an indication of content, 1 church in the middle and nothing else but grass

There's a propane tank by the side of the church, the killer guy by the bell seems to be wearing an automatic rifle on his back. And some dude running in a t-shirt. Also, there's no way electricity reached isolated places like that church before 1900.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

I wonder if the trailer is an indication of content, 1 church in the middle and nothing else but grass

There's a propane tank by the side of the church, the killer guy by the bell seems to be wearing an automatic rifle on his back. And some dude running in a t-shirt. Also, there's no way electricity reached isolated places like that church before 1900.

Maybe it's a Zombie setting after all?

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Looks like the box art:

FC1-noscale.jpg

Kwan as :kwafuckyeah:

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Looks like It will probably push a political message, with right-wing "extremists" as the villains.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
The series went total shit after FC2.
That was the shit one iirc

Nah, the cookie cutter shit only started with FC3. FC2 was still refreshingly sandboxy and tough enough to be enjoyable for a few hours here and there.

Well this sure is first time I've read anyone speaking of FC2 in positive fashion. Even at best the views on it I've seen all around at the time of it's release and later (when it was somewhat relevant still, especially before release of FC3) were typically 'Meh".

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Oh! I can't wait to show those right winger gun-loving slavers they're wrong by shooting them with a variety of guns!

waterdeep

Learned
Why do you people assume it's against Trump/Christians/Whites and not mocking extremist cults like Peoples Temple and Branch Davidians?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom