Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: Nevada Mod - final English version released

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Can't translate but I'm able to turn google english into actual english/syntax/spelling/etc.

Where do I sign up ?

Balamut

Literate
As I've already posted on NMA, the last file has been translated. Dionis is currently unavailable, so it'll take a little longer before the full translation comes out, but otherwise, the whole game is now in Russian. All that's left is editing and some polishing (voice acting for one)

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
As I've already posted on NMA, the last file has been translated. Dionis is currently unavailable, so it'll take a little longer before the full translation comes out, but otherwise, the whole game is now in Russian.

XqyOnE.gif

eXalted

Arcane
I can't believe that this will really be released. Good work to everybody on that project!

Bloodlust

Augur
Remember the release we are discussing has only the first few small locations edited.Rest of the game is still in runglish. I checked some of the unedited towns and it seems playable.

Hopefully the existing editors (they have done an excellent job so far) will keep working on and more editors will join to polish the translation into a masterpiece.

EPIC FALLOUT GAME INCOMING ,

Thanks to all translators,editors and other modders that made this possible.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Remember the release we are discussing has only the first few small locations edited.Rest of the game is still in runglish. I checked some of the unedited towns and it seems playable.

Hopefully the existing editors (they have done an excellent job so far) will keep working on and more editors will join to polish the translation into a masterpiece.

EPIC FALLOUT GAME INCOMING ,

Thanks to all translators,editors and other modders that made this possible.
Can't brofist with a button, but:bro: anyway.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Remember the release we are discussing has only the first few small locations edited.Rest of the game is still in runglish.

Went in (not hampered by any expertise whatsoever:lol:) thinking some spelling/syntax stuffs, ended up having to run the game windowed on the side in order to get wtf was going on at times (small location, like 6 NPCs:lol:) . It definitely deserves more than a bare-bones edit, but this takes time.
:outrage:be sure to vote for your local 4-day-workweek party:outrage:
I have a ""system"" now though, the next location should be a lot faster :shittydog::bounce:

Zer0wing

Cipher
Would love to see an RPG Codex's review take on Nevada. And still waiting for 1.5 Resurrection review.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Remember the release we are discussing has only the first few small locations edited.Rest of the game is still in runglish.

Went in (not hampered by any expertise whatsoever:lol:) thinking some spelling/syntax stuffs, ended up having to run the game windowed on the side in order to get wtf was going on at times (small location, like 6 NPCs:lol:) . It definitely deserves more than a bare-bones edit, but this takes time.
:outrage:be sure to vote for your local 4-day-workweek party:outrage:
I have a ""system"" now though, the next location should be a lot faster :shittydog::bounce:

Man, you are the Bro.

Bt, I want to shed some light on what I think you should know as editor, just to econom your time.
Russian text is full of various errors, and I don't mean spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors.
It is more like speech, stylistic errors.
So in Russian text looks a little, you know, text looks a little amateurish. A little. )
There are cases when some text doesn't use right phrasing, and this feel like work of authorship, where text transmit author's vision and taste, but this is not so in the case of FN.
So translation is a perfect opportunity to "facet the diamond".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom