Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Ulfhednar

Savant
a41de65e59.jpg

4 million dollars

I hope you can romance it.
Nice possibilities here - it doesn't speak and will leave you covered in goo on command...

Prime Junta

So anyone manage to romance Oom yet? Plz post spoilers, I can't handle the idea of having to play through this again.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Wait, that's it? That's the legendary "we can't spend resources on another companion 'cause of new and unique animations" Oom?
:stunned:

Perhaps the original concept for the model was something more special, but they decided since they were already in the hole with this one, to deliver it with the bare minimum effort. Sawyering a Stretch Goal if you will.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
So I finally got all my pledges in and I have to ask, if the box was already plain black with grey text, why didn't they just sign the box directly instead if putting a sleeve on it and signing that? Also the first page of the books is almost blank, just the book's title, but they took a card, signed that and glued it to the first page over the title. I assume it was easier to mass produce it but it just feels dumb to me like that with so much empty space already there. Also the discs are locked to steam so they may as well be coasters. No idea why devs don't just put in a steam code on a piece of paper if they want it locked to steam anyway.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Wait, that's it? That's the legendary "we can't spend resources on another companion 'cause of new and unique animations" Oom?
:stunned:

Perhaps the original concept for the model was something more special, but they decided since they were already in the hole with this one, to deliver it with the bare minimum effort. Sawyering a Stretch Goal if you will.

Interestingly, considering the shape and all, this feels very similar to Tim Cain's famous "how to grapple an ooze?" deal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom