Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Halp!

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Since yesterday i can't access Codex from my ip. Could some of the overlords here check if it (90.139.88.192) isn't banned for some reason and unban it plz.

Don Peste

Arcane
Ok, let me check.

Wait guys...

Oh my God...

What the hell is going on in here???

giphy.gif

schru

Arcane
I'm having this problem as well. Also, a U.K.-based proxy didn't work when I tried it, but other European ones did.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
please fix the website, it's having troubles

shywn

Savant
Er, I've been getting a very slow response time and timeouts for the past hour or three. On the order of minutes for a single page load.

Raapys

Arcane
Same here, no access since yesterday except through proxy. It appears to be a problem with the liquid web hosting service...

Running traceroute to codex, I get through three layers of liquid web servers before there's suddenly nothing. Some other sites hosted by liquid, like http://www.sorcerers.net, are also only available through proxy. Looks like they banned a range of IPs for some reason.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
It may be connected to the ransomware thing. My provider was infected with it and there were problems connecting to some sites because of it.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Looks like somebody didn't upgrade to Windows 10.....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom