Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimlorn seems to have a problem with the Trump thread in Politics

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Grimlorn can't seem to contain his anger about some fag apparently spamming shit in the Trump thread (gasp!) and he keeps bugging me about it and calling me nasty names and shit in Shoutbox.

DarkUnderlord I think you should do something about this right now!

Grimlorn

Arcane
Go fuck yourself.

When I mentioned the spamming, you said stupid shit like just don't read the thread. Of course you should be called a dumbass for that. But you shouldn't be creating a thread in site feedback with this shit and just take the insults like a man instead of tattletaling to DU on me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
When I mentioned the spamming, you said stupid shit like just don't read the thread. Of course you should be called a dumbass for that. But you shouldn't be creating a thread in site feedback with this shit and just take the insults like a man instead of tattletaling to DU on me.

This was an edit after the fact. It is considered poor form to not specify such a thing when you post it. Shame on you.

In any case:

23gzcdy.jpg

I'm not going to just sit there and allow you to freely disparage our fearless leader! How dare you question his judgment as to whom he should "hire"!?!

Aenra

I love those shoutbox pics. And i want someone to explain to me the reasoning behind Shoutbox being open (as in readable) to the public and GD being closed.
The things one may read in the shoutbox... i mean if we have GD closed off for all the reasonable, erm, reasons, why is Shoutbox open? Racism, cocks, fat cocks, rape, death to this or that, you name it, lol, everyone can read, all peachy.

I don't get the Codex, lol

Grimlorn

Arcane
I like how Crispy cuts out the part where I say I'm just showing him what being spammed all the time is like and how annoying it is. Instead he edits it to make it look like I'm just insulting Crispy for no reason at all. I know it's Crispy and you don't really need a reason, but still. Let's be honest.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I like how Crispy cuts out the part where I say I'm just showing him what being spammed all the time is like and how annoying it is.

Is there something preventing you from taking a screenshot and posting this on your own? Oh, wait. You didn't think to do that until just now. Oops.

Edit: Oh, and spamming is bad. Don't do that.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
This was an edit after the fact. It is considered poor form to not specify such a thing when you post it. Shame on you.

In any case:

23gzcdy.jpg

I'm not going to just sit there and allow you to freely disparage our fearless leader! How dare you question his judgment as to whom he should "hire"!?!

So what was the braid for? You can't just put something like that out there then let it go.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I like how Crispy cuts out the part where I say I'm just showing him what being spammed all the time is like and how annoying it is.

Is there something preventing you from taking a screenshot and posting this on your own? Oh, wait. You didn't think to do that until just now. Oops.

Edit: Oh, and spamming is bad. Don't do that.
I don't really feel I need to screenshot it. I kind of think my credibility is much, much more higher than yours. But I can't ss anyways until it's archived as far as I know since it would have been cut off in shoutbox by now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom