Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oh please, just leave him be, he's not missing anything important anyway.

mondblut

Arcane
Now if only Mondblut would get drunk for an extended period of time and invade one of my neighbours, now that would be beautiful.

Dream on. I don't think I ever attacked anybody first. That's why I never win at Dominions.

Unless I succeed at boring everyone else into quitting, that is :smug:

Harpsichord

Arcane
I'm really not at all sure how my cap fort hasn't been breached yet.

Vanheim, you are getting all of my money and gems out of elven solidarity.

Harpsichord

Arcane
What if I come save your cap? Can I have all that shit? :positive:
If you allow me to claim my cap ring(sans throne obviously) and grant me a NAP for 20 turns(after the siege is lifted), sure.

Half now and the other half when you deliver.

EDIT: Which would be about 500g, 35A, 12E, and 25N per payment.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What if I come save your cap? Can I have all that shit? :positive:
If you allow me to claim my cap ring(sans throne obviously) and grant me a NAP for 20 turns(after the siege is lifted), sure.

Half now and the other half when you deliver.

EDIT: Which would be about 500g, 35A, 12E, and 25N per payment.

It's a done deal, but I can't vouch for what Yomi might do to you. Payment when I get to your cap? :M

mondblut

Arcane
I don't think I ever attacked anybody first.

:hmmm:

That last game where I played as Nazca is a telling exception...

Or do you mean "first" as in "first among your agressors"?

It took half a world begging me to join in the gang up :negative: Starting with Pangaea, of all people.

OK, let's make it "I don't think I ever attacked anybody who could retaliate first" :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I don't think I ever attacked anybody first.

:hmmm:

That last game where I played as Nazca is a telling exception...

Or do you mean "first" as in "first among your agressors"?

It took half a world begging me to join in the gang up :negative: Starting with Pangaea, of all people.

OK, let's make it "I don't think I ever attacked anybody who could retaliate first" :lol:

It's true, I didn't want Nazca to kill Jotunheim. :M

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Argh, I cannot bless rush two people! Kailasa has the sacred awe units with regeneration and twist fate!

On a completely unrelated note, wtf is wrong with population on this map? I can hardly find a >5k province to bloodhunt at :(
Hmm, most my provinces (which are soon to be Yomi's and Kailasa's) are over 5k population...

Johannes

Arcane
On a completely unrelated note, wtf is wrong with population on this map? I can hardly find a >5k province to bloodhunt at :(
That's just EA for you, probably. The map has normal sized provinces apart from some (most?) farmlands being large.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Johannes is this as intended? Just noticed.

S0NwYfe.jpg

Johannes

Arcane
Johannes is this as intended? Just noticed.

S0NwYfe.jpg
Yes. You think it's still too useless?

I thought the modifier may have been a bit high. Extra fire resistance instead of attack skill I guess would make it "good", but I can see this on an anti-thug thug doing some damage. Still a waste of a misc slot?

Don't see them used much it's true.
I may have marginal use now, but the thing is that Attack rating is extremely rarely any kind of issue you'd care about. You hit chaff almost always regardless, and/or deal AoE damage (or fireshield, soul vortex...) that doesn't roll to hit.

It makes antithugs better diefinitely, which is what you'd expect from equipping them with an extra item. But, it only helps against thugs which had high defense as a major defence mechanism in the first place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom